what eyeshadows would look best on me!( pics of me inside..beware!)

xmrsvindieselx

Well I have NO idea what color shadows look best on me..so i how all of you lovely Specktra people can help !!

so these arent the best pics..but i try
smiles.gif
and sorry for the sizes!!!

961c8af5.jpg

ae2b060b.jpg

77d377aa.jpg

666d6f09.jpg

gs.jpg

divaster

You should try a dark blue e/s, such as lightweight black. You have similar coloring to my co-worker, and that type of color looks amazing on her eyes, it really makes them stand out.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
that first pic with the pink makeup is hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooootttttttt!!!

haha i bought that from the body shop..i wished I still had it..but it broke
ssad.gif

and I love blues..but i like wearing like Aqua..Im deffinatly trying dark blue though!!

Shimmer

you look like you can wear pretty pinks and purples and blues and greens and carry it well
smiles.gif

lvgz

yes teals. teals, greens [humid], purples [nocturnelle], and gold/bronzes i think would look great on you

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
u have brn eyes hun so just about any color is play... trust me

thanks! i loveee greens/pinks..but dramaqueen, i DEFFINATLY need to get a bronze!! thanks!

kimmy

you could get away with ANY colour! i think you'd look best in some darker colours, like Deep Truth or Beauty Marked
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

I think you could wear almost anything with those melted chocolate eyes.
Personally I love to see bright royal blues like waveline LL, and blue herizon LLL. They seem to look stunning on brown eyes. But i think Cranberry/Rose shades like in the Take wing quad would be absolutely to die for on you. I would like to see you in a saucy smokey eye too with those shades plus maybe Beauty marked etc.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I think you could wear almost anything with those melted chocolate eyes.
Personally I love to see bright royal blues like waveline LL, and blue herizon LLL. They seem to look stunning on brown eyes. But i think Cranberry/Rose shades like in the Take wing quad would be absolutely to die for on you. I would like to see you in a saucy smokey eye too with those shades plus maybe Beauty marked etc.

thanks soo much doll! I've been a huge fan of your gorgeous fotds..so maybe I'll do some of them
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Latest posts