what goes with expensive pink?

joytheobscure

What do you wear with Expensive pink, thank you in advance for suggestions. I bought this shade and love it but not sure where to go with it. I also would love to know what you wear with star violet.

I wore star violet with rice paper and swiss chocolate in the crease today..I think it has a lot of potential as a shade though :)

Expensive pink is just so darn pretty every time I've been at the counter I've been eyeing it.

Jess-ee-ka

I second swish with expensive pink. Or try living pink, paradisco, copperring, or stars n rockets. For star violet....Um, actually swish looks good with it as well. Or any of your greens are kind of cool. Usually I wear it with moth brown and parfait amour. Star violet is a tricky one...

joytheobscure

Oh thanks for the ideas, I'll try it with woodwinked and deck chair -- I need to dig out swish I rarely wear it.

bella dee

expensive pink is tooo loverly for words. hmmm i pair it with sooo many things. i mean i use plum dressing the the crease with knite devine in the corner, with phloof! as a highlight. or you can switch the plum dressing for the star violet. thats hott too. or you can use white frost as a highlight, phloof! on the lid, star violet in the crease and black tied in the corners. [ here again you can switch the star violet for plum dressing ] hope i helped!!! good luccck girrl.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella dee
expensive pink is tooo loverly for words. hmmm i pair it with sooo many things. i mean i use plum dressing the the crease with knite devine in the corner, with phloof! as a highlight. or you can switch the plum dressing for the star violet. thats hott too. or you can use white frost as a highlight, phloof! on the lid, star violet in the crease and black tied in the corners. [ here again you can switch the star violet for plum dressing ] hope i helped!!! good luccck girrl.

Ooh I think I'll try it with star violet and nylon and see how it looks. Thanks.

doloreshaze

I love using Star Violet in the crease and the outer V. Usually I use Maroon pigment underneath to darken the colour or I just pack the Star Violet on. For the lid colour, I use All Girl (you could substitute Swish) or Kitschmas. For a more neutral look, I use Coco pigment (substitute: Satin Taupe) on the lid.

d_flawless

expensive pink looks good with coppering in the crease, carbon in the outer corner, and gleam as a highlight

beckasings

I've put it with Gleam and Elite - turned out really nice
smiles.gif

shabdebaz

One of the MA at our counter wears it with sushi flower with lots of black liner and mascara and it looks really good.

foreveratorifan

today i did:
expensive pink in inner corner
stars & rockets on center of lid
trax on the crease and outside corner
sketch on the outer corner and as liner

looked GREAT

coy

This is one of my favorite looks for Expensive Pink- Expensive Pink on lids; Mulch in crease; and Ricepaper as highlight

Latest posts