What Icon Raquel Collection Lipstick+Lipglass to get?

EmbalmerBabe

I have brown hair,fair skin, and hazel eyes, I need to narrow
this down because I can only get one of each!
I was having the worst time deciding what to get today.

rouquinne

don't get Roleplay lippie - it is VERY close to VGV in colour.

and Raquel lipglass is quite similar to Tartlette, Pink Lemonade and Lychee Luxe, among others....

hope this helps!

Deirdre

I don't know about lipglass, because I'm not really into that. But Legendary Femme seems very popular. I'm fair with light brown hair, and I love that shade on my NC25 skin.

EmbalmerBabe

Ok so I can skip Raquel because I have Tartlette and don't really reach for it often.I'm going to try L.Femme,thankyou girls.
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

I just got Adventuresome l/g and I absoluty love it!!! It's definitely my new favorite and one of the best from this collection IMO! The l/s are also pretty but I'm more into lipglass :shrug:

EmbalmerBabe

I heard Adventuresome is kind of like Lovechild,which I think is lovely.what do you think for a Chromeglass?
I can never decide there are too many colors why did they have to release both at once? I feel pressured!
smiles.gif

amoona

I personally love Vital Sparks. I really want to go and get a back up. I've become really into coral/orange lips lately.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I personally love Vital Sparks. I really want to go and get a back up. I've become really into coral/orange lips lately.

Ditto! I love Vital Spark, but I'm an NC 35-40. I think it's sheer enough for any skintone, but you have to have a love for the 'orange'.
greengrin.gif