What is the best foundation out there?

Pink_minx

I have MAC SPF 15 liquid but after wearing it for awhile it turns yellow ugh! and makes my skin flakey. So im trying to see what foundation is good, one that DOES NOT turn yellow on me! There are so many out there I dont know which to choose from. So what foundation do you have that has worked best for you?

Sushi_Flower

I'd like to know this too, i currently use Studio Tech which sometimes i love but i still want a really perfect foundation like what the celebs use! (i know they're all mostly caked in the stuff which then photographs well but some relaly do have great looking base on)

lovemichelle

For now I use CG Trublend, but waiting for my Bare Esentuals to come in. Hopefully that will become my favorite.

jasper17

Aromaleigh, which is like Bare Escentuals but less drying, then Bare Escentuals, Clinique Superbalanced Compact foundation and then one I wasn't expecting to work as well as it does is L'Oreal True Match. Good stuff, all.

And honestly, just because something works for one person doesn't mean it will be perfect for the next - I have a drawer FULL of foundations and powders that I've tried in the last year or so and am only now just finding that the ones listed above are what work the best for me while others, even recommended ones, are just not that great.

Good luck - I know a good foundation is a holy grail item for sure.

Onederland

GIORGIO ARMANI LSSFFF!!!

hahahah i bet everyone on the board knows how i worship this item.

i recommend it to EEVVVERRRYONEEE!!!
greengrin.gif

Pink_minx

Thanks a lot girls...I guess I just have to go through different brands of foundation to find what looks best on me! I hear a lot of people like Bare Essentials so I will try that out first!

Sushi_Flower

I really want to try the Armani foundation but i doubt i'll find it anywhere near me in the UK. I don't live near London and can't order online/mail order.

jess98765

MAc studio tech's alright, but i love studio fix heaps. It depends on your skin type too. if you have too dry skin studio fix or tech may not be the one's you go for