What is your Mac prefered foundation ?

Hello, I'm a new Mac Addict and i'd like to know what is their best foundation for you and why.
Thank you very much for yours answers which will help me to buy a new foundation.

Happy holidays to everybody !!!!

flowerhead

Well I think Studio tech and Fix are the best, especially when used together. Studio tech is a high coverage compact cream foundation, when you put it on it almost creates a new skin, it's good stuff.
Studio fix is a powder foundation which I love, it has medium coverage and just evens everything out, and there are loads of colours so you'll find something that matches you. I'm not a fan of their other foundations.

mellimello

I'm a big fan of Studio Fix Powder & Fluid. They both provide decent coverage without being too cakey or heavy. I use SF powder every day
smiles.gif

ledonatella

I love Studio Fix Fluid for so many reasons and I was a big Bare Escentuals user before I discovered it, hated liquid foundation totally, but this one changed my mind. It looks pretty flawless on, I get alot of compliments on my perfect skin (they think!), it's oil-free which is a must have for me, it doesn't feel like i'm wearing a mask, it helps with shine, which although I'm not paticurally oily our summers in Ohio are very humid and it doesn't budge. Plus there's always blow dryers, etc. in my face at work so it gets hot, so I needed a foundation that would last.

MisStarrlight

I live for Studio Fix Fluid (even though they don't make it in my color, I wear the closest I could find)...but Studio Mist has come in a close second.

I really like Studio Tech & the stick foundations too if I'm looking for some extra coverage though.

pumpkincat210

Studio Mist is the best, but the cans don't last very long. Maybe a month for a can of 5 day a week use. Second is Studio Fix, i like the powder. I am very anxious to see the new liquid mineral foundations that come out this spring.

redambition

studio tech is my holy grail. it's fantastic and the perfect shade for me in NC15. however, be aware that it has oil in it so your skin may not agree.

on the days i want liquid i am currently using select spf 15 in nc20 mixed with a dab of select moisturecover in nw15 to lighten it and tone down the yellow. nc15 is *slightly* too light for me in this one, i can get away with it but i get asked if i'm feeling ok.

i quite like this foundation (select), i just wish there was a better colour match for me as mixing is a pain.

NikkiHorror

It really depends on what finish you want your skin to have, and what skin type you are. I have oily skin and love the Matte look. I love Studio Tech with Studio Fix powder on top to set it. FlawW-LesS, fool.

JediFarfy

Select SPF is my main foundation. I tried the Studio Fix liquid, and the color seemed off (I'm NW15). So I stuck with my favorite. I also love Studio Fix poweder. It gives good coverage and feels great.

Latest posts