what kind of concealer should i use?

Vivaglamluv

hi, i wanted to know what kind of concealer is right for my unbalanced skin tone.i was looking to make my skin even and flawless. heres a picture to help you all out
DSC01820.jpg

user3

Ok first off I think your skin looks great!!!!!

but if you really want to use a concealer I rec Make Up For Ever lift concealer. You can get it at Sephora. You can use it all over the face and under the eyes. It does not crease, cake or look too heavy. Yet, it covers and blends very nice. I use it and it doesn't even need powder to set it! It has a very nice cream/liquid texture.
Here is the linkhttp://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12661&shouldPaginate=true&catego ryId=4028

I can also say that one tube last several months.

maianne

I totally second Make Up For Ever concealer... I use it under my eyes and it hides everything and doesn't dry my skin out or crease at all. I think they've also added some new shades, so hopefully finding a match isn't too difficult as I hear it has been for some people. I haven't used it on the rest of my face, so I can't comment on that... my only concern would be since it's somewhat creamy/liquidy, it might not stay on as long as I'd like.

On blemishes I use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. Takes a bit of practice since you have to blend two different shades of concealer together on the back of your hand before you apply, but I find it's worth it once you get the hang of it. The consistency is much drier, so I find it adheres well to the skin and is still on by the end of the day. HTH!
smiles.gif

Latest posts