What mascara shall i go for next?

Sushi_Flower

I love Dior Show but it's so expensive, any cheaper alternatives or just any great mascara for under £10 more or less will be great.
I can't seem to ever find Maybelline Full and Soft or Voluminious anywhere in UK so not those please and i'm thniking i don't want to try MF Lash Perfection from the reviews.

user2

Umm maybe you want to try MACs Mascara X! It's my ultimate HG!!
The brush is amazing and the effect is simply stunning IMHO! Do you remember my FOTDs and my long lashes? OK I have long lashes naturally but Mascara X defines them even more!

Sushi_Flower

I really wanted to try MAC mascaras but i only like to wear waterproof mascara (i'm paranoid about smudging etc) and Mac only have one waterproof mascara and i didn't like that one.
Also from reviews i saw that most people say that Mascara X gives a great natural look, i don't want a dramatic look and my lashes aren't puny either but i still want them to look more fluttery?

user2

I jumoed in a lake with full makeup on and nothing came off...no Mascara X no nothing!! Yes I know I'm crazy! IMHO Mascara X has the best brush ever that finds every tiny teeny lash so yeah it might look fluttery! Do you want me to take a pic of my natural lashes compared to them with Mascara X on?

Hikaru-chan

MAC Fibre Rich is great, one coat give a natural look and two or more makes them look almost false.
It's not waterprof but it as great staying power.

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I jumoed in a lake with full makeup on and nothing came off...no Mascara X no nothing!! Yes I know I'm crazy! IMHO Mascara X has the best brush ever that finds every tiny teeny lash so yeah it might look fluttery! Do you want me to take a pic of my natural lashes compared to them with Mascara X on?

Ofcourse!
I don't know why i'm so scared of non waterproof, i used to have lots of problems with makeup not lasting on me (until i discovered primer and powder) and so i used to always get the longer lasting version of things so i've always used waterproof since i started wearing mascara regularly so now i'm scared of what will happen! Also i'm still the kind of person who makeup doesn't last flawlessy til the end of the day and i wear contacts so eyes mgiht water sometimes and it rains in Uk etc etc
I don't know, maybe i should break the habit.

wheatbox

oh the neverending search for the perfect mascara.

i haven't tried the higher end ones except for a lengthening one from estee lauder and only because it was free. i loved it, needless to say.

here are my latest finds:

MAC fibre rich - HATED it at first, but i got 2 more for free, and i think it's starting to grow on me. if you're going to do multiple coats, a lash brush is handy.

maybelline XXL - it can get goopy. but again, a lash brush is key.

clinique high impact - more like zero impact.

clinique lash doubling - i really like the wand, and it's actually not too bad.

MAC zoom lash - seems to only be good the first 3 times that i use it, and then it gets chunky.

hmm... that's all i can think of now. so far, i'm sticking to fibre rich until i find something better.

user2

Here's my Mascara X pic:

MascaraX.jpg

Latest posts