What pigments are worth buying?

user4

So we all know there are TONS of pigment colors out there... and we all know that most MAC stores give out pigment samples all the time... given this information. What colors would you say are worth spending the 18 bucks for the whole jar???

I would say that I LOVE Teal pigment... I havent bought it yet, but it's def on my want list...

I would aslo say Tan pigment... cuz it's just the right about on shimmery in a very neutral coor...

I am in love with Melon... and i mean LOVE!!!

melozburngr

deckchair. I love it. great for pale girls like me.
smiles.gif
Also LOVE Chocolate Brown.

canadiangirl_1117

Deckchair for me, too! If I could find a full size jar of it, I'd snap it up in a second. Same with Coco--I'm MAJORLY kicking myself for not keeping it when I had ordered it, I cancelled the order because I couldn't justify buying it. God I was dumb
ssad.gif

user2

Hmm I had a Live Chat recently and I asked if Deckchair will be a permanent color! Unfortunately, they said no
ssad.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Teal, Deckchair, Darksoul- great for smokey eyes, Tan, Silverfog, Girly -dc, there are so many - you can find alot on Ebay I buy from some great sellers on there
smiles.gif
If you want names let me know!

sallytheragdol

Coco, Vanilla, Melon and Chocolate Brown are all worth the $18.50, imo. Rose, too, is an amazing shade, and worth buying for many, I think, cuz even if you can't usualy pull off pinks on your eyes, it's a great lipcolor and works great as an eye accent.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
desk chair is still around right???

No, deck chair, coco, and provence were D'Bohemia limited edition pigments. I do know that a few months ago the PRO store in Florida still had some jars of deckchair, but whether they still do I do not know.

Latest posts