what shadow do you use

anuy

what shadow do you use.. to fill in eyebrows? (and please list what color hair you have) i have dark brown hair and i use concrete e/s.. and when i dyed it light brown, i used cork e/s. i just can't get into those brow sets. go figure.

Juneplum

moved to recommendations =) i'm a C6, higlighted brown hair, brown eyes, and i use brown down or brun with a very light hand. i use the clear browset on top of that
smiles.gif

moonrevel

I have (dyed) black hair, and I use Carbon. I used to use Showstopper (since my brows are still dark brown), but then I started drawing in the tail of my brows, and found it just looked better to go with black.

jeanna

I'm an NC30-35'er with dark brown hair. I've used MAC's Brun eyeshadow, but now I use Shiseido's powder brow set. While Brun worked for me for a long time and I did like the depth of the color, the Shiseido brow powder was much softer/natural looking.

Oh, and the good thing about the Shiseido set is that it comes with two shades, one lighter shade and one darker shade. So you don't have to buy a new shadow if you change your haircolor, just use the lighter/darker one accordingly or mix the two to get the right shade.

user3

MAC Coquette. This is what I use when I want a perfect match.
My brows are more of a gray brown color. I have brown hair and hazel green eyes. You can check my gallery for pics.

I set it with either hairspray or just a small amount of vaselline.

On days I don't use e/s I use MAC brow set in show off if I want to make my brows match my hair better.

I also like NYC the browser in Brunette.

bluegrassbabe

I have med brown hair, Nc 25, dark brown eyes. I use Romp to fill in. When my hair was dark red I used crimsonette to fill.

MEloveMAC

I use Charcoal Brown, I have black to brownish hair and medium toned skin, love love Charcoal Brown with Girl Boy browset, that's <3LOVE!

kimmy

i use maybelline's tassled taupes...the two darker shades. my hair right now is kind of a brownish, strawberry blonde colour ;D

pinkmilk

I used to use carbon but ive been using rummy lately... i have dark brown hair and C40 [matte foundation] skin. or C4 [fix]