what to do with a smashed beauty powder :(

~*Emily*~

Me being clumsy dropped my barbie beauty powder compact on the floor and the powder has broken up into little bits, is there anyway i can crush it down to a powder then add someting to make it set again????

Please help!!!

xxx

shorty

i dropped my barbie pearl sunshine beauty powder, it has smashed into a million pieces i am totally heartbroken!! ... whats the best thing to do with the peices... does any one have any suggestions??

Im so upset
ssad.gif

luckyme

Maybe your local drugstore has empty sifter jars you can put it in. I bought a sifter jar from MAC when my MSF broke and I like it better now than before.

shorty

thanks for both of those... id like to try the method where i soak it in alchohol then smooth it back out but im so scared of ruining it even more... so might just crush it up and put in a different container
ssad.gif

its terrible how upset i am!

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasti_Butterfly
I used the alchohol method, when I Broke one of my eyeshadows. It worked great. I did Enkore's method btw. Good luck
smiles.gif

k i'll give it a shot, will it be the same for beauty powder as it is eyeshadow?

foomph

It should be the same method, yes. I've used EnKore's method to fix one of my blushes and it worked beautifully! IN fact I had to do it twice because I messed up the first time (didn't press it in time).