what to pair with Paradisco e/s

kimmy

i love love love Paradisco! i want a MAC shadow that's similar, but darker and another that is similar, but a little bit lighter. what should i go with?

NikkiHorror

I think Love Bud is a little lighter
smiles.gif

foxyqt

Paradisco and Sushi Flower are amazing together as well! you can add Chrome Yellow to the combo for a mega bright look.. =)

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Here are some combos I found on some page, I can't remeber where I got it from, but it's def. not mine. I think so of the other girls might know the page I mean...

But here are the combos for Paradisco...
PARADISCO

1.Paradisco with Mulch in the crease or Juiced in the crease & Ricepaper to highlight.

2. Orb all over, Paradisco on lid and either Orange, Rule, Texture in crease

3. Paradisco & Trax

4. Paradisco&Blackberry

5. Pink Venus on lid, Paradisco in crease & Cranberry for outer corner & liner.

6. Colors to pair with Motif: Cranberry, Trax, Sketch, Plumage, Contrast, Shale, Satin Taupe, Paradisco & Swish.

7. Jest, Paradisco & Cranberry.

8. Bitter with Guacamole on the outer 1/3, and Deep Truth to line. Paradisco lightly in the crease, and Casa Blanca to highlight.

8. Paradisco on lid, Cranberry in crease & Nylon on inner corners. for lips try Jist l/s & Sunbasque blush.

9. Aquadisiac (lid),Coppering(outer crease), Paradisco inner crease and highlight.

10. Nocturnelle w/Paradisco and Sweeten Up.

11. Mediteranee Duo-I've worn it several ways: with the gold shade from lash to crease and the orange in the crease/V; in the crease with Paradisco on inner 1/3 and Tempting on outer 2/3 od lid; and with swimming on lid and the orange half over black eyeliner.

12. Melon pigment as a wash, Bronze on the outer 1/3 and to contour, and Paradisco in the center.

13. Paradisco on lid and in crease, Gleam as a wash from crease to browbone & Blue Peep fluidline to line eyes.

14. I use Club as the "smoke" (I have green eyes), Paradisco lightly crease to brow, Nocturnelle outer >, Vellum inner corner, & Cranberry that I'll touch next to the outer >. Then I blend, blend, blend. It is a strange, yet quite interesting "smoky" look.

15. Golden Lemon pigment on the inner third of your eyelid with Paradisco on the 2/3.

16. Electric Eel to line with Bare Canvas, Paradisco, Juiced or Guacamole.

17. Paradisco+Trax+Sketch.

18. Paradisco with: Love it paired w/ Parfait Amour or Nars Santorini , I love it on the lid with Naked Lunch to highlight, line bottom lashes with a teal e/s, apply it over Improper Copper CCB to get more rich color, I love it with Mulch.

19. Bare Canvas Paint as a base, Paradisco on the inner half of lid, Hepcat on outer half, Nocturnelle blended in and into the crease, Naked Lunch or Jest to highlight, Prunella to line.

20. Cranberry-pair with Swish, Bronze, Patina, Paradisco.

21. Paradisco on the lid with Sketch in the crease. Another MUAer had photos of this combo posted and it was so pretty that I tried it myself and it does indeed look awesome.

23. Paradisco on lid with Melton Mauve on outer lid/ crease is nice.

24. Rule, Paradisco & Sushi Flower.

25. Paradisco with Fuchsia Pigment.

26. Paradisco and Stomp made a pretty sunset-look with Golden Lemon on the browbone.

27. Motif from lashline to crease, Rule in the crease, Paradisco in the outer > and Foxy Lady Liner .

28. Paradisco + Cranberry + Sketch. Burgundyish smoky eye.

29. Guacamole on lid, Kicky Blue as liner on upper lashes and in outer corners, Paradisco lightly from crease to brow, & Flashmode l/g.

30.Sweet Lust, Sushi Flower, Creme de Violet and Paradisco.

31..Paradisco, Gleam, Amber Lights e/s, w/Teddy & Powersurge. Salsabelle CCB on cheeks set w/Trace Gold.

32. Paradisco on lid w/Juxt or Sprout in crease.

33. Juiced all over lid, Rule in crease, Paradisco above crease, Rosemary & Thyme Eyekohl, Skew l/s.

34. Tilt on lid over Pixel Paint, Paradisco in crease and Phloof to highlight.

35. Paradisco on lid. Saddle in crease.

36. An MA did Paradisco & Goldmine on my friend today and it was beyond stunning. Goldmine on the inner lid and Paradisco on the outside.

37. Motif on the inner w/ Paradisco.

38. Paradisco and Cranberry.

39.Paradisco and Bronze.

40. Juxt on inside corner, Paradisco on the lid, well blended with Greensmoke in the crease.

41. Too Faced Base, Paradisco from lashline to creas, Cranberry to contour outer lid, black liner with Cranberry over it, Vanilla Pigment on browbone & inner corner.

42. Jest as wash, Paradisco on lid, Hepcat at outer >.

43. I usually always use Cubic with a touch of bronzer on my cheeks.Half and Half lipstick. Bare Camvas as base, Sushi Flower fromlash to just above crease, Paradisco blended into inner 1/3, Bronze wet to line upper and lower, then gone over with dry Bronze for a smoky look, Shroom on browbone. I really like the look. I have blue-green eyes, and it really brings them out!

44. Paradisco, Sable & Smut.

45. Paradisco with: Trax - from lashline to crease or Bronze or Mulch - on crease.

46. Paradisco as wash, Vanilla on browbone, Trax in crease, Sketch in corners.

47. Paradisco, Sushi Flower, Moth Brown, Vellum.

48.Paradisco w/ Plum Dressing.

prinzessin784

I agree with Sushi flower if you're looking for something similar yet brighter! and they look lovely together if you can get past the yucky texture of Sushi Flower haha.

KaylaGrace

Gorgeous Gold on the inner 1/3, Paradisco on the rest of the lid, and Sushi Flower in the crease + outter V for a delicate sunset-y look!

Chloe2277

I love Paradisco on the lid, Soft Brown in the crease with Sketch in the outer V and Brule/Vanilla/Fairylite (any of those will do) to highlight.

Katja

I just bought Cranberry and Paradisco on Saturday, and I think they go gorgeous together.
smiles.gif

Actually today, I am wearing Paradisco on the inner lid, Cranberry on the outer lid, Stilife as a highlight and base, and Aquadisiac lining my bottom lashes. It looks great. To me at least.
smiles.gif