What to pair with WOODWINKED?

Whitney Costner

Hey everybody!
It seems like forever since I've posted on here, but it's good to be back!

I'm in need of a serious trip to the MAC store, but a friend gave me "Woodwinked" e/s and I fell in love with it! It's a perfect color for my autumness. lol!
It goes on my lid sorta as a greenish gold. And I love that!

I would love to get a few suggestions on what I should pair with it (in the crease, etc).

I'm an NC25 with blue-green eyes and medium golden brown hair.

Thanks!

Kat

I use bronze or expensive pink
smiles.gif
i used it with shimmermoss the other day and it was pretty as well.

laurenmo88

base light paint all over the lid, shroom on browbone/highlight, woodwinked on lid, and MULCH for crease...then for a little pizzazz add retrospeck to inside corners of the eye!

Cdjax

I really like it one the lid paired with either Mulch, Bronze, Satin Taupe, or Sable in the crease. It also looks nice with a deep green, like Fiction or Greensmoke.

Jess-ee-ka

expensive pink, gorgeous gold, sumptuous olive...oh and Zonk Blue. I'm a huge fan of woodwinked. I'll use it with just about anything.

kimmy

it's pretty rad with vanilla pigment. it would probably look really nice with some blue-brown pigment, too
smiles.gif

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassifrass
It looks really pretty with Trax too!

I was just going to ask for myself what coolish tones of eyeshadow would look good with woodwinked. I looked at recommendations and it had allready been asked. I was wondering about trax which I own, however I don't own woodwinked. I'm NW25 with blue eyes. Has anyone tried this with iris print? One MA told me coppering and amber lights with woodwinked, however I would like at least one cool tone in the mix. Whitney, I think the coppering and amber lights with woodwinked would look good on you.

jess98765

basically anything! woodwinked is like that in that it can match up to anything. Usually though, i use other brown shades, puprles - trax or carbon for smokey eyes

serendipityii

I just used my Woodwinked today and I put it with cranberry and bagatelle. I love how I can use this color w/all kinds of other colors!

sasse142

Oh I just bought this! I made a post like 2 days ago from my makeover and the MA used Woodwinked. I posted pics of this!

HOTasFCUK

I love woodwinked!!! One of my top faves! I usually pair it with Amber Lights and recently with Love-Bud from Culturebloom.

Bronxcutie

I have on Woodwinked on the inner corner of the lid to the center, Embark from the middle to the outer corner, blended outward. I have Naked Lunch under the browbone with some Paradisco on top of that.

Latest posts