What to use on lid w/Trax in crease?r/o

jencurl

Also, If I used MAC Coco pigment on lid and Trax in crease, what blush and lipstick would work?Thanks so much. I'm horrible w/makeup!Ps-I'm pretty cool toned and pale)

jencurl

Also, What blush and lipstick would work if I used Coco pigment on lid and Trax in crease?Thanks so much!

jeanna

i think that coco and trax would look very nice together! i also like to pair purples and browns because it makes my dark brown eyes pop (well... as much as dark brown eyes are gonna pop
smiles.gif
) better than any other color combination. on a more colorful day, i like trax with goldmine. trax has those little flecks of gold, so it pairs beautifully with goldmine
smiles.gif

i usually do this combo with a beige/peachy blush like sincere, but you stated that you were pale, so sincere might be too dark on you. but i guess anything in the beige/peachy category would work... you could even use bronzer as a blush and it works. i use my NARS laguna bronzer as a blush all the time with browns and purples. i hope this helps!

jencurl

Thanks so much! I really do need to find a goldish e/s that will look good on someone cool toned!

theraindrops

Hi!

Patina is beautiful on the lid with Trax in the crease. It is not as harsh as a real yellow-gold, but has a warm sheen to it.

user3

I would go with a pink or plum blush like Dollymix or Breath of plum. Well dressed would be nice too.

Now for the lips I would use something like lovechild or popmode for a dark lip or for a more "glow" on the lips maybe Wuss l/s (if you have it) or Pervette.

Since I do know your coloring I am just going off of what "I" would use.

BTW I never thought of using that combo for eyes! I must try that!

MACmermaid

ooooh i agree - amber lights on the lid w/ trax in the crease is beautiful. also motif on the lid w/ trax as the crease color is nice too, b/c motif has that pinkish-purple duochrome thing going on and trax has the gold flecks.

CaptainMac

Kind of a twist on your question but I really like putting Trax on lid with Shale in crease. Sounds dark but Trax can go on pretty lightly.

depecher

I have been using Trax with Beautiful Iris and Seedy Pearl. I put Beautiful Iris on the lid. Trax is my crease color. Seedy Pearl is the brow bone highlight color. I saw these colors in a post somewhere this past summer and it is a wonderful combination. =)

Latest posts