What to wear with Fetish l/s?

Sparklevixen81

Hey guys,
I have fetish l/s and I love love love it! I was wondering what e/s combos I can put with it? Right now I just use mascara because i don't have that many shadows and I have no clue what to use with it. Thanks!

MACmermaid

hi....i think it looks great w/ any orange eye look. they featured it last year with sunsplosion (i think the shadows were orange tangent, sunsplosion, and bronze). bronze is a permanent shadow, but if you don't have the others you can always use one of the orange permanent colors (like maybe coppering). or even love bud, which is out now. i think i wore fetish with bronze e/s on the outer 1/3, sunsplosion (or you could sub. coppering) on the middle lid, and orange tangent (you could prob. use lovebud for this) on the inner corner. i think i added some ricepaper on the inner corner too b/c the orange tangent didn't show up that much. this was a pretty, sun-kissed look.

anyway, sorry for the long explanation. in sum, it looks great w/ orange and bronzey looks i think! oh woodwinked is another bronzey shadow that it would work with... hope my rambling helped a little
smiles.gif

Sparklevixen81

hello!! you didn't ramble!!! thanks so much for the thorough eye look, I am still getting used to inner/outer v thing so that helped a lot!!! I am planning on getting woodwinked so that will definitely be a look to try! thanks!!!

MACmermaid

no problem! so yeah, just throw some woodwinked on your lid w/ brown or black liner on top, fetish on your lips and you will be good to go! i love fetish too...it's such a great color
smiles.gif

Latest posts