What to wear with Lovely Lily pigment?

user2

So I bought this lovely pigment and wore it once all over but I want to have some fancy combos with it!

Any suggestions?
Maybe Sensualize?
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif

foreveratorifan

Twinks or Mulch or Sensualize as crease color and Lovely Lily in inner or on the lid...

I love paring it with other plums/purples...Trax, Sketch, Nocturnelle etc...

Could look really cute with pinks of sorts...though I havent tried it yet
smiles.gif

Cruella

I wore it the other night with Violet pigment, Nocturnelle (great minds think alike) and Black Tied.

YOOTOPiA

when my mac ma gave me a lingerie make over she used mauvism paint as a base and then washed my entire eye, lash to brow with pink opal and then layered over with lovely lily, lash to crease. she then used shadowly lady to define the crease and outer v. it looked really light and ethereal with a touch of smokieness =) hope that helped!

aziajs

I am totally obsessed with Vellum right now and it goes great with Purple colors. Try this color combo: Fuschia Perfect CCB, Vellum and Lovely Lily.

Isis

You can deff. use it with the BH quad & Sensualize
greengrin.gif

OK I'll quit being a smart@ss...
My MA paired it with Humid as a liner & it was VERY beautiful! I'm loving that look right now! I'd also use it with other greens and teals.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
You can deff. use it with the BH quad & Sensualize
greengrin.gif

OK I'll quit being a smart@ss...
My MA paired it with Humid as a liner & it was VERY beautiful! I'm loving that look right now! I'd also use it with other greens and teals.

Hehee can't wait to use it!

And where's the number I'm waiting for all day long?
greengrin.gif

Thanks ladies for the great suggestions!

n_j_t

I love it with Violet pigment and Mystical Mist. Also looks purty with Seedy Pearl for a lighter look.

jeanna

shadowy lady! but then again, i've been using shadowy lady like you've been using sensualize lately
winks.gif

Latest posts