What tweezers do you use?

Kels823

Looking for a good pair of tweezers for da brows.. what do you guys use? I bought a pair of Diamond Plate (i think thats what theyre called) by Revlon, says its supposed to get the hairs the first time, every time..
hmm.gif
we shall see...

~LadyLocks~

I have some red ones from Revlon and I love em. Their the pointy ones that almost look like needles. They get everything...couldn't of made a better investment!

DaizyDeath

i use tweezerman needle points 2
i swear to god once you use those youll never be able to go back to regular ones ever!

ette

Tweezerman's, nothing can beat em'. I have the needle points, the slant tips, and the mini's. I am a plucking junkie so...I need all types LOL.

Kisbee

Revlon ones (silver), all the other ones I've ever tried are too pointy and poke me..

Kels823

Okay so CLEARLY I must check out the Tweezermans... heehee... I could never get the hang of the pointy ones, I always pinch myself...

Beauty Mark

I use several pair. Tweezerman for finer stuff, these blunter Revlon ones for more bulk.

I find it's more in the shape of the bottom part that matters more than actual brand.

user79

I use the Tweezerman angled one, it works really well. Make sure to keep the casing for it though so the tip doesn't get bent out of shape.

caffn8me

Because I live in the UK I wasn't sure whether Tweezerman's resharpening extended there so I contacted them. It certainly does and I sent three pairs in to be resharpened at their service centre in Texas and they came back very quickly. Excellent service.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Because I live in the UK I wasn't sure whether Tweezerman's resharpening extended there so I contacted them. It certainly does and I sent three pairs in to be resharpened at their service centre in Texas and they came back very quickly. Excellent service.

Wow I didn't know that you could get them resharpened?? I live in Switzerland, where do I have to send them in?

(I bought them in Canada and I have not seen Tweezermans being sold anywhere here
ssad.gif
)

caffn8me

You do need to post them to Texas (details here) but you only pay the postage one way. Tweezerman pays the return postage.

It's ironic that you can't find Tweezerman products in Switzerland as some of the tweezers I have are clearly marked "made in Switzerland"

Summer

I have tweezerman. It's a point and slant all in one. I don't think it's that great. I thought my revlon (slanted) tweezer did a much better job, but I tossed it when I got the tweezerman.

Kels823

Hmm.. Ive been pinching myself w/ the new ones I just got (Revlon).. I dunno if its cuz Im not used to them yet or what. I was looking @ the Tweezermans' online; Id have to do slant cuz I pinch myself even MORE w/ the pointy tip.. But I really like the idea of lifetime sharpening...
greengrin.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
You do need to post them to Texas (details here) but you only pay the postage one way. Tweezerman pays the return postage.

It's ironic that you can't find Tweezerman products in Switzerland as some of the tweezers I have are clearly marked "made in Switzerland"

Yeah I just checked on that website for international points of sale, and Switzerland is not on the list. They are probably made here but they don't sell them here. Dang. Oh well, now I know where to send them in to get resharpened! That is an awesome deal.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts