What would you choose?

michy_mimi

Okay I have another question for you all. I called the Cosmetics Comapany by my house and here is a list of eyeshadows they told me that they have...

Leisure Time
Felt Blue
Behold
Intoxicate
Silly Goose
Wonder Full
Steep
Rio de Rosa
electric sky
pros and fancy
beauty marked
paradox
unorthodox
aquadisiac

I am having a bit of trouble finding some of these colors on the MAC website, are there any of these that any of you would reccomend? Thanks for your help in advance!
smiles.gif

mandirigma

leisuretime (!!!) and beauty marked.

i didn't really like the texture or color of aquadisiac but i think that's just a matter of personal preference. rio de rosa and felt blue, based on my own experiences, were totally unspectacular.

michy_mimi

So far I have picked up the aquadisiac and the leisure time....they were all out of beauty marked
ssad.gif
I bought quite a few other things as well..lol. The girl there told me they get hepcat sometimes. So I am holding out for that one there.

michy_mimi

I have no idea, but I am not complaining either....If I can get great colors at a discount I am there! The sales girl did tell me that when Hepcat comes in they usually only get 1 or 2. I wonder if she takes bribes? lol

mel0622

most of those are LE or d/c.

i would get...

aquadisiac
leisuretime
beauty marked (i dont have it but i heard a lot of ppl like it)

MACmermaid

oh i agree w/ above - don't get behold. it sucks! since you already got aquadisiac and leisure time i would suggest maybe intoxicate next (since they were out of beauty marked) - it's a great color to have for a smokey plum eye. happy shopping!
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

If a color is returned to a MAC store or counter, it goes off to a CCO. For Christmas, my mom went to a CCO and got me Gorgeous Gold and Expensive Pink. They looked like that had been swiped once.

Latest posts