What's a good pale/light peach l/s or l/g?

jess98765

i think with lipsticks/ lipglasses, it depends on the natural colour of your lips.... like with me, i'd say that purr lipglass gives my lips a light pale peach kinda colour. Maybe go to the MAC store and actually ask some MA to test colours on you to see which better suits you
smiles.gif

d_flawless

florabundance
c thru over subculture liner
enchantress is very reflective of pink, but that's ok...it's gorgeous
love nectar
lol...and the list goes on. my fav is LE, but it's great if you can find it...it's poetic license from naturally eccentric. i love this!

kinda_sexy

MAC Wonderstruck lustreglass is a gorgeous pale pink/peachy undertones lipgloss. MAC Kinda_sexy (my fave lipstick) is also a pretty pale dusty coral pink. MAC Hug me is also one of the best neutral pinks around

DS brands like Loreal and Revlon also have really gorgeous pale pink/peach lipglosses

Katja

Florabundance l/g for a creamy-pale peach. I also like Love Nectar l/g for a more sheer pink/peach. Sometimes I combine together so the Florabundance l/g isn't so creamy, but provides more of a pale look to my lips. Also, Love Nectar contains a subtle shimmer, while Florabundance contains no shimmer or glitter.
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

You can also try Beurre creamstick liner with Prrr l/g over it. Cream O' Spice creamstick liner for a more peachier tone, with Prrr l/g over.