whats a great eyebrow liner?

cosmikangel

Im a total MAC freak but havent tried brow liner yet huh? crazy i know!!.....well does anyone know whats a great brow liner for a brunette? it doesnt have to be only MAC i guess, was just wondering maybe UD has one or Chanel or Lancome...who knows im just confused and dont wanna throw money away on crappy liners.
thmbup.gif

Thanks guys
smiles.gif

beautifulxdisaster

I haven't tried other brands besides CG and MAC for eyebrow. MAC's eye brow crayon in Spiked is perfect for brunnettes, the colour Stud if you have darker/black hair and you don't want too severe of black. Plus you never have to sharpen it! it is mechanical and sleek.

Julie

I love MAC's Brow Liner in Spiked, Cover Girl's Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown and Smashbox Browtech in Taupe.

I use MAC's Spiked by it's self when I have caramel colored hightlights and when I have blonde highlights I mix Spiked with Cover Girl's Midnight Brown Pencil and Smashbox Taupe Browtech. It's kinda time consuming but I always get compliments on how nice my brows look.

Sanne

I used MAC's eyebrows pencil in fling and chanel's eyebrowspencil in blonde, but I prefer mac e/s powder in charcoal brown applyed with a smal angled brush, because it is so easy to apply, and Looks 10x better then the pencils!

diesel

I love Nars and Aveda shadows for brows - the best brow colours by Aveda are being discontinued and are almost inexpensive now!

For shape, definitely see an aesthetician! I did my own for years and recently got them waxed - WHAT a difference! Even if you just go once for a good shape, it's worth it.

martygreene

I prefer an angled brush and pressed eyeshadow for doing brows.

For brunettes, depending on your coloring, I suggest Behold, Bark, or Embark shadows.

For dark brown/black brown/black I suggest scene, print, and bistro.

For blondes I suggest behold.

foreveratorifan

i'm really weird....

i use coquette (sp?) even though i'm an auburn with blond hilites....

most MA's try to use Omega but it's too blond and comes out orangey on my brows....yuck! but Omega works GREAT on blonds...works wonders on my mom's blond brows!

Shawna

I just got a Dior e/b pencil in chestnut (for medium to dark brown hair) and I love it. I had a cheap rimmel pencil and it was just awful. I am trying to grow my brows back in, but they have bald patches in places. If I use a powder, I look like angry Uncle Leo from Seinfeld when Elaine drew his eyebrows on. If I just pencil in the bald patches, they don't look too bad. HTH

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSexpot
Does anybody know some good eyebrow stencils/kits?

mich.

I've heard that ANASTASIA has an amazing brow kit, but I'm pretty sure that if you don't need everything in the kit, you could buy most of the items separately. Apparently, Jennifer Lopez is one of her clients and she has beautiful brows! Anastasia is sold at Sephora stores.

Oh, and in response to this post - I prefer to use eyeshadow and an angled brush to fill in my brows. I use MAC's Brun eyeshadow and the #266 brush, then set with either brown lash tint or clear mascara. I've never been able to use a pencil because it runs/smudges and looked too harsh. Eyeshadows look softer, and more natural. For me, anyway
smiles.gif

laceymeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillith
For my brows I use a wn'w pencil in taupe. $.99 and a perfect color match.

i second the cheap pencils!
smiles.gif
i use 2 different shades (when i actually feel so inclined to fill in my brows
oh.gif
ops: ) together to make it look natural. for $2.00 or less, you can't go wrong.
i also like the nyc brow powder/wax kit. it's great and also really cheap!

the only time i had a makeover the ma tried to use soba for my brows and it looks SO AWFUL!!
ssad.gif
it looked... red/orange. *shudder*