What's my eye shape/shadow rec's? [img inc.]

beturtlement

I've been trying to peg just what eye shape catagory I could stick myself in. Wide set or close set, heavy lidded, hooded lids, or puffy lidded... I'm so confused! Any time I search for tips on shadow, I have to try to lump myself into a catagory. I see a "guide" to eye shapes, it's either poorly illustrated or simply written- hardly ever with photographs. So, I'm offering up my own eyes for, uh, analysis. Hee.

What am I?

( Obligatory disclaimer: Absolutely no make-up and dark circles below. You've been warned. )

beturtleyez.jpg

I'm just breaking into MAC (fell in love with pigments) and I'd love some helpful tips, tricks, and all that good stuff in relation to shadow and liner that would look best for my eye shape. I've been reading all these posts with beautiful tutorials and FOTDs and am envious and enchanted. Any help I could get from you all would be much appreciated.

thelove4tequila

I'm really bad at working out what eye shape I am also. But I have to say you have beautiful blue eyes! Sorry I'm no help.

majacat

actually the width of your eyes are perfect.. if you take your eyesize the space between should fit one of your eyes. my eyes f.eks are a tiny bit too close.

Latest posts