whats scheduling like?

mel0622

i want to apply for mac when i turn 18 but as part time only cuz going to go to college. are they pretty flexible w/ schedules?

iiifugaziii

mac is very flexible with scheduling. I think it all depends on who your managers are and what not, but mine are awesome with that. MAC totally supports you going to school. I'm a 24 hour a week position, and the manager who does the schedules always asks me what times I go to school and what days i need off and what not before she makes the schedules. there's lots of positions all the way from 10, 20, 24, 28 hours... ect.

shabdebaz

Ditto. I only work a 15 hour position by my choice since I have 2 little kids and I love it. I know that a couple other girls have school and other things going on as well, like dance classes, and my manager is pretty flexible.

giz2000

This is why I freelance...I left a permanent position at a counter becaue I needed flexibility galore (family, etc)...now I work when I want (or can) and still make a decent paycheck every week...I do miss the 60% discount, but I had to make some sacrifices to save my sanity!