Whats the best foundation in this case?

cocoaGLAM!

Alright I've been looking for some good foundation. I previously used MAC foundation Studio Fix (I'm NW50), but I took a break from it because it seemed to make my face breakout now I think I want to get back to wearing foundation. Somehow it seems the color changed from when I bought it awhile ago,dont really know how that happened.

I dont know alot of make-up lingo type of talk so bear with me...
I'm looking for a foundation that can give good coverage, wont get ashy-looking throughout the day, wont be as easy to get the foundation coloring on everything (like my textbook pages, clothes, ect.), and and would look good on my skintone (remember NW50) I have what you would call a combo skin. (Oily T-zone, kind of dry in some places)
It doesnt have to be a MAC foundation can be anything just looking for a GOOD one.

Yeaa long post sorry, but does anyone have any suggestions on what I should try? THANK YOU in advance.

Bey28

Here's a suggestion:)

Just for reference, I am an NC45 in studio tech, but the best foundation for me is Clinique Superbalanced compact makeup in 20 Spice (N). It's a creme foundation formulated to provide moisture where needed while still combating the greasies. The coverage is good while still allowing your skin to breathe and look natural. I can get away with wearing this alone but I usually use MAC blot powder in Dark to set the look. It looks natural and photographs really well but most importantly it doesn't turn orange on me! HTH
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

A good foundation (that's relatively cheap!) in a WIDE range of shades, that stays on pretty much all day, doesn't rub off, won't change color, and has good coverage is L'Oreal Infalliable Makeup. In the drugstores it has a clear cap, and red-colored pump. Just get a good MU remover like Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (blue container with pump) to wash it all off in the evening since this stuff sticks on pretty well.
BTW-- tried this stuff for myself after reading that Beyonce's MUA uses it while she is performing onstage since it doesn't sweat off... they were right. I love MAC
eyelove.gif
, but on hot, humid days or when I know I won't be able to do many touchups of my MU, I use this
smiles.gif

cocoaGLAM!

THANKS both of you, and Fairybelle I'll try to get that test it out. Hope it comes in my shade =P

Thanks again!

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaGLAM!
THANKS both of you, and Fairybelle I'll try to get that test it out. Hope it comes in my shade =P

Thanks again!

Hey, good luck and happy MU shopping!

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaGLAM!

Thanks again!

Hey, good luck and happy MU shopping!
smiles.gif