what's the best...

KristineBelle15

eyelash curler? My eyelashes are stick straight and I want to know what's best and what are some tricks/tips to curl them. thanks!

aziajs

Well Shu Uemura is supposed to be the best. I have it and like it a lot. As for curling, you should get in close to the lashline amd squeeze, then release and bring the curler out it about the middle of your lashes and then squeeze, then release and do the same to the ends.

Zap2it did a tutorial that touches on eyelash curling.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35347

clayzgurl04

i've tried doing it before mascara and after mascara..it curls without the mascara on but then when i go to put it on it straightens the lashes out again.. then I try it with the mascara on and it just looks messy. :/

xiahe

shu uemura is supposed to be the best...i've also heard good things about revlon's e/l curler.

d_flawless

shu uemera, definitely. i have used the MAC one also and it doesn't compare. i heat mine before using it with a blow dryer (lightly) for about 5 seconds, and then curl my lashes AFTER mascara (i know you're not supposed to, but if you wait until it fully dries, it shouldn't leave a mark or anything, if you don't press too hard) for about 30 seconds...this usually gets them to stay for a longer time than not heating it.
try a primer too, before your mascara, to kind of "activate" its effects

veilchen

I would definitely recommend a heated eyelash curler! My lashes are totally straight as well and whenever I used a normal curler, the curl lasted just for some minutes ... But with the heated one (mine is from Talika, but I'm from Austria and was lucky that I could at least get this one), I get a lovely curl that lasts almost all day long.

Latest posts