What's your dream wedding dress?

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
B450CR-S266-F_001.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bodice.

I want a pretty simple dress. Strapless, a-line, clean lines. But I do love pretty details on the skirt and train (ruching, bows):

Fashion_BridalGown_mccl_21167_228_332.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_cymb_theatre_456_664.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_deme_1292_228_332.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_augu_bianca_228_332.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_allu_8258_228_332.jpg

I'm particularly fond of buttons:

gownbuttons.png

fireatwill

Fashion_BridalGown_allu_8258_228_332.jpg

ohmygod. this dress is beautiful!! i love just simple dresses where its fitting up top and then poofs (sp) out.

kaliraksha

My dream dress is from Amsale but I can't seem to find a pic of it anywhere... I saw it at a bridal trunk show and I've never been able to find it again =(

These are two other choices, but I still think about the first one all the time. The last one looks exactly like my moon goddess Bob Mackie barbie I had when I was little... which may be why I'm attracted to it.

prettyagain.jpg

interesting.jpg

user23

I could have way too much fun with this!! My sister got married last June and I loved looking at all the dresses.

Fashion_BridalGown_mswt_Pearl_456_664.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_watt_7056B_456_664.jpg

Fashion_BridalGown_hjel_8606_052_456_664.jpg

naynaykilla

wow...all the dresses are beautiful, I always wanted a really couture vintage dress...and definitely not conventional white, I have this idea for a pearl pink dress that flows into a powder pink, to a fushia colors at the end of the train....

RavnAnn1702

My DREAM wedding dress is By Monique Lhouillier (sp?) It was worn by Kevin Costner's wife Christine Baumgartner. It was PERFECT!!! Ivory colored, strapless w/ a sweetheart neckline, bustled skirt with roses on them and the material looked LUSH!!! Perfect train. Not too long, not too short. Thats mine :)

kirstetten

Mine would have to be a very very simple white or ivory dress, probably strapless, possibly cotton. A sort of upmarket sundress. I want to get married very quietly on a far away sundrenched beach with messy beachy hair and the man I love (if i ever find him)

x20Deepx

Miss Pumpkin, I love your choices. I'm definitely opting out on a huge train and going for the body-hugging look.

You ladies look beautiful in your wedding dresses!

zoinksta

This is my wedding dress, it's by Randy Fenoli NY.
dress1.jpg

dress2.jpg

Got it at a sample sale in NY, where they were actually filming an episode of The Apprentice!
th_wink3.gif
i wish i can wear it again hehe...