What's your favorite eyeliner?

~LadyLocks~

Hi guys/girls,

I'm trying to figure out what eyeliner to get since mine is about done. I've been using the Almay liquid one that has a little black sponge tip applicator but I found that after several uses the sponge tip was no longer pointed like it was when I first bought it
hmm.gif
. Guess that means I really put it to use LOL.

Anyway, I wanted to get some feedback on what eyeliner everyone else prefers. I plan on buying Blacktrack Fluidline but before I do I wanted to get some opinions on my decision and to see if there is anything better out there.

Keep in mind that most of the time I only wear (liquid) eyeliner on my upper waterline because it's fast and easy but when I have more time I put it on my upper lid as well and I usually use a little eyeliner brush to do that. As for the bottom waterline, I use my trusty old eyeliner pencils for that. I'm looking for something that can be easily applied when I'm in a hurry but something that can be smooth enough to put a fine line of eyeliner on my upper lid when I have time. Also something that works for the bottom waterline as well.

Thanks for your help!
thmbup.gif

ebonyannette

I like blacktrack FL
I also use Smolder Kohl, but its really soft and probably wont get a thin straight black line.
I want to try the powerpoints and technakohl liners too I hear they are good.
Too Faced has stuff that turns any color shadow into a liquid liner check out their website
smiles.gif

d_flawless

i must be the only person who loves the kohl liners...smolder, baby!

the technakohl liners are pretty awesome too, try graphblack or greyprint

bellaetoile

blacktrack fluidline.
smolder eye kohl, if you want something portable.
i do my eyes with blacktrack, then go over the line with carbon shadow and the 266 brush. still, i like having a pencil in my purse at all times, and i've found smolder is better than engraved powerpoint. i haven't tried the technakohls yet.

Jacq-i

I recently got a double-ended stick from Pout Cosmetics, at Sephora. One end is a liquid eyeliner, and the other end is a mascera. It's my favorite!

Latest posts