What's your favorite nightcream?

~LadyLocks~

Hello luvlys,

I've been thinking...I don't usually wear night cream/ moisturizer but maybe I might start. Any suggestions on your favorites? I'm looking for something light and non-greasy. I guess that's the main reason why I don't usually wear any right now...my skin is already greasy and I don't want to wake up looking and feeling like a grease ball
rofl.gif

Or, would you even recommend wearing night cream at all?

TIA!!

here_is_gone_88

I actually love pro actives...and I have dry skin and rarely get blemishes. My mom had it in the box of stuff not used anymore and I'm floored!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
for it!

Juneplum

i have been using a night cream since i was 15 years old!
lol.gif
if it's one thing my mom taught all of us girls, it's to MOISTURIZE night and day! i use biotherm age fitness 2 night cream and i LOVE it!!!!

maxcat

Alba Sea Lipids. Light and fantastic. And not too $$ either. Whole Foods carries it. It's about fifteen bucks.

cindysilver4

I like the Lancome night creams, but I never buy them -- I just use the GWPs that come with my purchases
smiles.gif
I wish I could be more helpful! I've also heard that the 12% Alpha Hydrox "souffle" (can find it at drugstore.com) is a really good kind of mini-peel cream for nighttime, but I've never used it. My mom swears by it
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

I use my Deramalogica Active Moist at night. I dont really have a "night cream" I really need one that helps with dark circles!

User34

I use just some good ole Vitamin E cream but somtimes I use this MURAD cream called night reform. It's pricey but I like it.

martygreene

I'm very fond of MyChelle's Revitilizing Night Cream. MyChelle is an organic, all natural, free of artificial colors and fragrances line. I've had amazing results with it, as have many of my clients.

little teaser

right now im useing Mac studio moisture cream, it not heavy and its not scented, i dont like moisturizer thats scented, i wish it were a lil more moisturizeing though but i have dry skin, you could ask for a sample next time you go in and see if you like it.