When ever i apply concealor, it always leaves a whitish/greyish tint...

martygreene

my guess is that the concealor is either too light, or has the incorrect undertones. these are the most common suspects when it comes to ashy appearing concealer. You might try looking at another brand, or swatching and assortment of them onto your hand, and seeing which works best for you and doesn't go ashy.

saniyairshad

Try the new Studio Fix Concealer Palettes. You can mix and match to find the color for ur face
smiles.gif

IcesUltraGlam7

I have been matched by MAC also Its my honest opinion that MAC concealers overall just suck.No offense,I mean I just bought the entire barbie line I just dont like the concealers and I'm done with trying to find the right foundation so My next shopping trip will be tomarrow to get some MUFE I want to try the Mattif-ying duo.
Not to get off topic but since I couldnt find my MAC Match I returned them all still full for a back to mac lipstick he he.
I have sunspots so its annoying.
I think the reason your getting the white/greyish tint is because You were matched wrong.the concealer is actually coming out lighter then your foundation so you may want to go try again.Depending on the last time you were matched you could of tanned in the sun that would do it right there even 15 minutes of sun can change your coloring to make your concealer not match.Definatly give it another go.If it doesn't work I would say try another brand

hnich

for me I notice it sometimes with certain brushes, doing it with my finger doesn't do it, so something from the dye in the brush

flowerhead

If it's under your eyes, it might be brown/purple tones making it grey, so try using something like the peach colour corrector.