Which e/s should I buy tomorrow?

Glitziegal

I am popping to MAC tomorrow to improve my eye shadow collection.

This is me, I have hazel eyes if that isn't clear.
th_P7120216.jpg

Eye shadows I currently have are
pretty much all the shadesticks
Retrospeck
Romp
Pink Freeze
Hepcat
Brill
Humid
Gorgeous Gold
Lucky Green
Elite
Moth Brown
Meadowland
Metamorph
Oceanique
Nylon
Vex
Prose and Fancy
Shale
Behold
Pollen
Anti Establishment
Look See
Crystal
Jewel Blue
Li' Lilly
Idol Eyes
Black Tied

Well done for getting this far.
I am looking for a bright green, a lilac, a mid pink, and a nice turquoise shade.
What are your must own holy grail colours.

Thank you

325i

I love Nylon, and I see that you have that. I've already hit the bottom of the pan! Shroom is another holy grail color of mine that I use everyday that I wear makeup, it's just a basic beige color with some slight shimmer. It's beautiful and it would probably look good on you as a base or a highlighter shade. As for the pinks/greens/lilac shades, I couldn't help you because I don't think I could pull off wearing those types of eyeshadow colors, I'm not that brave enough yet!
smiles.gif

user2

For the green side, I would take Bitter and then Parfait Amour or Creme de Violet, Swish and Aquadisiac!

MACattack

I think Cranberry would look fantastic with your coloring! I know it's not in you list, but...trust me!
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I am looking for a bright green, a lilac, a mid pink, and a nice turquoise shade.

Thank you

Id go for lil' lily for a lilac its gorgeous, and Romantique is a beautiful pink. They are limited (lustrevision) but are SOOO pretty.

Older more hg for me are lucky green, meadowland, swimming, (greens) parfait amour, idol eyes (purples) and swish is my fav pink, altho not a mid pink, maybe pink freeze, angelcake or pink venus

HTH!

Glitziegal

Thank you laydees.
All suggestions duly noted. I am so excited to be getting to go to a store.
It doesn't happen very often
greengrin.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstace
What eyeshadows did you end up getting Glitzie?

Hi Stace *waves*
I got
Beautiful Iris
Parfait Amour
Swimming
Steamy
Shimmermoss
and
Freshwater

I also got New Vegas Skinfinish and a 187 brush
oh.gif
ops:
lol.gif

Lilstace

Hey Glitzie!
thmbup.gif

Woah that is one BIG Haul you got there!! Must of cost an arm and a leg!! The Stippling Brush is £27 alone!?!??! Nooooooo not jealous at all :hump: hehe.

Shimmermoss sounds lovely!

missunderstood

I was going to recommend Parfait Amour has a lilac purple color...but then I saw your post on the haul that you bought. Great collection though!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Thank you

def. get aquadisiac, and electric eel!!! if possible get lucky green, or else swimming. pink venus is a pretty mid pink and beautiful iris as a lilac