Which is more of a bubblegum pink l/s?

liltweekstar

Bombshell or Creme de la Femme? Or is there any other lipstick that will give a color that's close to what I'm looking for?

coachkitten

A really bubble gum pink MAC l/s is Madame B with morning glory lip glass. I am not sure if they make the lipstick color anymore but I know that they still make the lip glass. I would say that bombshell is pretty close though.

tarteheart

I don't think Creme de la Femme is bubblegummy...Bombshell is probably closer. The gold frost is strong in CDFL. I think Bombshell is a better match.

ette

Bombshell.
Or you can do Dewy Jube Lip Gelee under Myth Lipstick, its really bubblegummy.

midnightlouise

I would also go with Bombshell over CDLF. I think it's closer to what you're looking for
smiles.gif

MissMisah

i have CDLF and its not bubblegummy at all! i havent seen bombshell though...hmm, im actually interested in finding something like this too!
greengrin.gif

solardame

Florabundi (LE) if you can find one at a store/counter(?). If not there last I checked it was still available online.

Forgot to add this earlier.. Not MAC, but if I want really pink lips I put L'Oreal "Tutti Frutti" ColourJuice on top of Florabundi.

lara

Bombshell isn't particularly bubblegum on it's own. If you put Pink Poodle lipglass over it, though... va va voom!

Latest posts