which l/g?

serendipityii

Wonderstruck! Granted, it's the only one I own out of those 4, but I tried almost all of them on at the store and went home with Wonderstruck.

mel0622

i just bought wonderstruck but havent tried it out yet. so i have to say oyster girl.

Jennifer Mcfly

Wonderstruck! I just love this color, and it's a lustreglass!
smiles.gif

xiahe

wonderstruck, hands down! it's such a gorgeous color. *AND* it's a lustreglass, meaning it won't be as sticky as a lipglass.
greengrin.gif

aerials

Cultured & Wonderstruck.

Cultured because it's the best lipglass colour.
and Wonderstruck because lustreglasses are better than lipglasses.

Nick

Oyster Girl, but if you don't already have it, check Luminary (Lustreglass) out.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
wonderstruck, hands down! it's such a gorgeous color. *AND* it's a lustreglass, meaning it won't be as sticky as a lipglass.
greengrin.gif

OmG!Is that really true I didnt even know?!?!?

koretta

I LOVE CULTURED
eyelove.gif

and i love lipglass and their staying power!!!
Have Lustreglass the same staying power?

caRpediEm17

i juSs bought wonderstruck and i LOVE it! ive been using it nonstop haha...i shouldnt waste it, but i gotta admit, its addicting...it actually does stay on for quite a while...it loses some of its glossiness, but the color always stays there for me...sarahbeth564: if you check the swatches gallery you should be able to find a pic of wonderstruck on someones lips, i found it but i dono where it is now sorry!

cookies

Sorry to hijack, but would all you wonderstruck fans prefer it over love nectar? I'm trying to decide between the two!

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies
Sorry to hijack, but would all you wonderstruck fans prefer it over love nectar? I'm trying to decide between the two!

I would choose it BUT Love Nectar is smoother, Wonderstrucks sparkles are more noticeable. the color is a lot better looking though.

Like everyone else, WONDERSTRUCK.
Why?
B/C I am a sukka for sparkles & things that shine.
Also, I have so many pinks; I like this one for it`s orangey-pinkyness.

Latest posts