Which Liquidlast Liners?

AudreyNicole

Please help me pick two from my wishlist!!
graucho.gif

* Greenplay
* Blue Herizon
* Pop Iris
* Auto Orange
* Inky

Oh, and I have blue eyes if that matters!
smiles.gif

bottleblack

I have Greenplay and Auto Orange and lovelovelove both, but I have hazel eyes, so I'm not sure what would look better on you.

BlahWah

Maybe Pop Iris to make up for your disappointment in Haunting and Green Play (cuz it's the only one I have! =P).

XxTinker_BellxX

Hahah I don think askin helped out any i guess its between greenplay, pop iris, and auto orange .... i have green play and its really pretty.
winks.gif
I assume you have aqualine, how do you feel about that one... im thinkin bout gettin it. lemme know please
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
Hahah I don think askin helped out any i guess its between greenplay, pop iris, and auto orange .... i have green play and its really pretty.
winks.gif
I assume you have aqualine, how do you feel about that one... im thinkin bout gettin it. lemme know please
winks.gif

I ended up with Greenplay and LOVE IT! The next two I am getting are Pop Iris and Auto Orange. I was going to get Pop Iris the other night with Greenplay, but they were out
ssad.gif
I don't have Aqualine (yet!
rofl.gif
) but I didn't put that on my list cause I just got Delphic fluidline and wanted a different color. It is really beautiful though, and I do plan to get it eventually! Sorry I couldn't help
ssad.gif

Ayustar

Aqualine is the best thing ever. Also Point Black is awesome too, but I find the shadow gets on top and that I have to use the liquid eyeliner to fix that, other than that, it is really awesome.

Latest posts