Which MAC Powder?

Eemaan

Ive never used mac powder before apart from the matt MSF, but am interested in using a powder to 'set' makeup. (i also have dry skin issues so nothing to drying. which one should i go for and why?

Select Sheer Pressed
Select Sheer Loose
Blot Powder Loose

Thanks for looking
thmbup.gif

little teaser

blot powder is for oileyer skin i belive i would say select sheer loose or pressed i have the pressed in case i need touch ups when im not home you can apply the pressed with a brush like i do for minimum application i too am dry and it works good but if your dry you might not need touch ups so the loose may work too i only do if im out side sweating or clubing either one of the select sheer will work for your skin type to set your makeup

Jess-ee-ka

I haven't tried the Sheer Select powders but I love the blot powder. Its great if you are just looking for something to set makeup and reduce shine. It isn't meant for extra coverage like other powders. I love it and use it everyday.

MACaholic76

My vote is for the sheer select ONLY because it remains softer. The blot loose is for oilier skin and it seems to dehydrate my combo skin and I end up looking a little wrinkled and old.

Latest posts