Which MSF/blush for NC45?

Kels823

Hello! Im very very ready to buy a MSF (if i can find one that is...!) or a blush (which I never wear). But Im not sure which one would suit my skin. Im looking for something to give me more of a blush look.. I have a bronzer already. But Im thinking towards the Autumn (Im not much of a summer person... plus my summer looks are pretty much set). So a nice cheek that isnt too ' in yo FACE!' but still makes me look alive..... NE suggestions would help.. Thx SO much!!
th_worship.gif

MacVirgin

I think this link might help:
http://www.specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=203

I'm an nc44 girl, when i get more tan at summertime i mix my nc44 with nc45. I love porcelain pink (my fave
smiles.gif
) an petticoat as blushers. Naked you is more shimmery than those, but so gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

Have to pic up new vegas an shimpagne at the po, so dunno how they're gonna look on me yet.

Kels823

Thank you guys SO much!!! Might hit the counter this weekend and try on some of the suggestions if I can..
smiles.gif

User67

I'm an NC42 & my favorite Skinfinish is Petticoat, as far as blush right now I am loving Coppertone & Fleur Power.

metalkitty

Hi, I'm a NC 44- 45 depending on the formula and I love blush and MSF's. My favorite MSF's are Petticoat for a gilded rose blush , Gold Deposit, and Metal Rock as a bronzer. Blushwise, I love Variety which is similar to Ambering Rose, Peachtwist, and Flirt & Tease.

Latest posts