Which MSF for me?

AudreyNicole

Ok, so I know I kind of missed the boat on the MSFs but I want to track a few down! I am not sure which ones would be best on my skin tone. I would like to use them more as bronzers than blushes, although if there is one I MUST have to use as a blush, let me know! I am pretty fair skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am thinking Naked You or Shimpagne (if I can find it without breaking the bank), but I am not sure. Is petticoat too pink to use all over? My picture is in my avatar for reference.
smiles.gif
TIA!

karen

Of those, Shimpagne. Just trust me, if you find Shimpagne, you don't want to kick yourself later for not getting it.
Naked You has FAR too much chunky glitter in it, and Petticoat is way too pink for allover application. I only use it as blush or eyeshadow. I use naked you as a highlighter, shadow, or blush.

If no Shimpagne, my best advice is actually for you to wait until the summer MSF releases come out. There's bound to be a few bronze colours that would be just what you're looking for.

TRES TEAL

i luv naked you , i use it practically everday, it does have glitter in it tho , but i simply blow on my brush be4 i apply to my cheeks and all the excess glitter flies off, then it looks perfect! but i agree that the new msf's that will be coming out will have wut u are looking for

karen

summer collection, more than likely. either may or june(likely may, from what I know so far).

x music is love

i think they are coming out during the summer line on May 4th, if not May then definitely the 4th of another summer month lol.

bellaetoile

i love naked you, glitter and all, but i seem to stand alone. shimpagne would probably look really good on you, possibly even porcelain pink. any of the light ones are WAY too light on me, but i keep them only because i want to have my complete set of every MSF, lol.

lindsay

i second naked you... i'm with you on missing out on the MSF's, naked you is the only one i have and i adore it! i'm totally not a blush fan, so i find it to be perfect for every day use (i've had it on it every one of my FOTD's, so you can see it's just a nice peachy-golden color) and not very glittery at all. HTH!
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

I tried Petticoat as a bronzer on my skin (nc20) and I was surprised I didn't really look red. I had a nice healthy flush.
I have Shimpagne and Naked You as well. Shimpagne makes me look like plastic(but in a good way!) I like Naked You too, but not as much as the others because its kinda glittery. I also hear Metal Rock and New Vegas were glittery too.
If MAC releases 6 new MSF's this summer, if like in the past summer release they will have 3 brand new colors and 3 repromotes. I WANT them to bring back Gold Deposit.

Latest posts