Which neutral eyeshadows should an NC43 have?

Sushi_Flower

I want neutral coloured eyeshadows which i can use for 'no makeup' looks and also for soft natural contouring. I don't want anything sparkly as obviously i want the texture to look natural and smooth aswel.
I particularly want a colour that i can use all over my eye area - lid and until the brows - to even out the whole area before adding colour, similar to how a concealer would work. I want this colour to be paler than my colouring but i don't want it to stand out like i've got something on theire.
I also want a nice yellow based type very light brown shadow which i can sweep onto my lid all over to just bring out the lid slightly in a very natural way.
I guess for my natural eye looks, i want a kind of 'light caramel' type colouring on the eye area.

Also any other reccomendations are welcome (just to add i have Mulch and i don't like using it, even as a contour).

polobear45

I'm also an NC-43 ,I recommend Patina, Soba ,Era and sometimes Naked Lunch.
Patina is my fav though

Sushi_Flower

Oooooh..i'm going to stalk you now! It's so hard to find eyeshadows and lip colours that suit me well and hard to find others with same skintone to give recs!

Could you please tell me the lip colours, eyeshadows (not just neutral), blushes etc that you find really work for an NC43 skintone?

polobear45

Oh awesome -its good to assist. These are a couple of recs ( I like )that hopefully will help you:
Sophisto l/s alone or w/ flashmode lustreglass
Touch l/s
O l/s

(I'm not much of a lipstick person)
Oh baby l/g
Nico l/g
Lure -x l/g
Sapalicious lip gelee

Pinkerpeach/trusfund blush duo
Gold deposit alone or over blush

Shadows I use Frequently:
Expensive pink
Naked lunch
Patina
smiles.gif

Goldmine
Sumptuous Olive
Vex
Lucky Green
Trax
Guacamole
Tilt

I have other bright colors also but these I use the most.