Which one should I get Lightscapade or Glissade?(NC35)

Femme

my personal prefrence, I like glissade
smiles.gif

meagannn

They are both separate and completely different MSFs. Glissade is a beautiful peachy-pinkish blush with some shimmer in it, and Lighscapade is beautiful not-quite-frosted highlighter.... its very hard to explain. I would say try both out and get both.
Its hard to pick one or the other when they are both so different!
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagannn
They are both separate and completely different MSFs. Glissade is a beautiful peachy-pinkish blush with some shimmer in it, and Lighscapade is beautiful not-quite-frosted highlighter.... its very hard to explain. I would say try both out and get both.
Its hard to pick one or the other when they are both so different!
smiles.gif

^^^ITA! Glissade can be used more as a blush since there is a deeper pinky-peach pigment in it, and Lightscapade can be used as a highlighter. I bought both, since they are so different. I am NC25-30, and the Glissade is perfect as a blush. If you are darker toned, you can try Glissade over your regular blush, or use a bronzer under Glissade since the gold veining gives off warm undertones of pigment. Try Lightscapade right on cheekbones for a 'candlelight' glow. So beautiful for night or day!!