Which purple is this?

rachie

Thanks barbie_doll_713 for this girl's myspace... she is gorgeous and her makeup is too! I was now wondering if anyone could give me recs for this purple? I didn't want to go all out with the lashes and all, but just the purrple colours, liner ect. lol
100658518_l.jpg

I was thinking Violet pigment and Au Contraire? Please help! I wanna do this look tomorrow nite
winks.gif

ohhh n if anybody knows the lip colour, that would be ood too? lol thanks in advanced!!

aziajs

I love this pic. It looks like it could be several things. Hmmmm....when I looked at it I thought of Non-Conformist or Iris Eyes with like Beautiful Iris. Then I thought of Parfait Amour. Maybe some Blacktrack fluidline or a engraved or Grey Utility. I don't know. I really think you could achieve it several ways.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love this pic. It looks like it could be several things. Hmmmm....when I looked at it I thought of Non-Conformist or Iris Eyes with like Beautiful Iris. Then I thought of Parfait Amour. Maybe some Blacktrack fluidline or a engraved or Grey Utility. I don't know. I really think you could achieve it several ways.

I totally agree. That looks like Non-Conformist with Beautiful Iris. Or it could also be Violet Pigment. parfait amour too. But I love those lashes..

rachie

meh i couldn't be bothered going to mac and getting new eyeshadows ect. so i just mixed some together. it doesnt look the same but oh wellll thanks everyone for the help!
DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

user3

I would go with Violet pigment and beautiful iris over it.

Did you try asking her? That way you can find out the exact colors she used. Just an idea
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie
meh i couldn't be bothered going to mac and getting new eyeshadows ect. so i just mixed some together. it doesnt look the same but oh wellll thanks everyone for the help!
DSCF0224.jpg

No problem! Aaw, you look her too! Very pretty. The purple is exaclty how Satelite Dreams looks on me, and its a veluxe pearl, which is a plus. I'd guess the lipstick to be Plink. I think its pretty much all she wears since her name on myspace says plink adn it looks the same in all the pics.

Plink!

that's me!

hey guys!

The colors used in this look were Infamous paint, Violet Pigment and Frozen White pigment. #3 lashes and a piece of some super long clown lashes in the center.
This was a theme day at my store imitating the look from the Zoom Lash visual!

Plink!

rachie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plink!
hey guys!

The colors used in this look were Infamous paint, Violet Pigment and Frozen White pigment. #3 lashes and a piece of some super long clown lashes in the center.
This was a theme day at my store imitating the look from the Zoom Lash visual!

Plink!

thankyou so much! i didnt know you were a member of this forum... ill be able to ask you now! haahaa thanks again

Latest posts