white face powder

antirazor

does anyone know where I could find this? Everyone I ask has recommended clown make-up but that's real greasy and hard to touch-up and I wouldn't like wearing it all night.

this is for halloween! btw.

IcePrincess2250

Oooooh or you could always use chromacake in pure white!! HTH
greengrin.gif

ieatbugs

Pro site? Is there a place online where you can order the pro products from mac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePrincess2250
Mac makes studio fix in pastel colours, ie. white

Look for it on the pro site.

IcePrincess2250

You can go look at what they have. I don't know if you could buy, but I imagine you could if you had a pro account. (I wish I did, haha!)

ieatbugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePrincess2250
You can go look at what they have. I don't know if you could buy, but I imagine you could if you had a pro account. (I wish I did, haha!)

What's the URL for it?

caffn8me

Chromacake in white tends to crease on the face. You may be better off with Full Coverage in white (a pro product) that's well powdered with translucent powder. Non M·A·C products to consider would be Kryolan's Aquacolor or Paint Stick or something from Ben Nye. If you're using a water based white foundation you may need to use a setting spray (such as Kryolan Fixier). You should be able to get Kryolan and Ben Nye from theatrical costume shops like The Costume Shop in San Diego.

antirazor

yeah. when i read that chromacake was watercolor-like I thought it might not work well for the face, especially since the description only mentions fake tattoos, and those arent on the face very often. thanks so much, that really helps me out.

Latest posts