Who's that lady lipgelee......eyeshadow???

HOTasFCUK

I love the "who's that lady" lipgelee and i was just wondering what eyeshadow or even pigment would you guys say is the eye version of the gloss? I love the shade of lipgloss and would like an eyeshadow with that really sparkly pink colour so what would you all recommend?? Thanks!!!!!
eyelove.gif

HOTasFCUK

Thanks so much guys!!!! I'm definetly going to check out slip pink. I was also thinking what if i combined retro-speck and hush??? Hush is the only pink MAC shadow i have (yaya still a beginner lol) 'cuz all my colours are neutrals like bronze and golds. But i really want to see slip pink. Also, could anybody recommend a pigment? I'd really like to give one of those a try!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Thanks so much guys!!!! I'm definetly going to check out slip pink. I was also thinking what if i combined retro-speck and hush??? Hush is the only pink MAC shadow i have (yaya still a beginner lol) 'cuz all my colours are neutrals like bronze and golds. But i really want to see slip pink. Also, could anybody recommend a pigment? I'd really like to give one of those a try!

Hush CCB still seems kinda neutral to me. the best way to find out is to experiment with your make-up! there are some swatches of Slip Pink in the swatches forum (go here)...just scroll down and eventually you'll find it.

as for pigments...look into Melon, Fuschia, Lovely Lily, Kitschmas, Goldenaire, Rose, Golden Olive...there are a lot of great pigments out there.

Latest posts