WOC Dazzleglass suggestions/NC45

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
angelica: Hi Amy, is the Dazzleglass collection available in stores yet?
angelica: and I'd like advice on what colors from that collection would look good with my skin color
Amy: Hi Angelica, I'm happy to help! It is scheduled to launch in stores tomorrow.
Amy: I can certainly recommend shades for your skin colour.
Amy: Do you like neutral/nude gloss shades or do you feel comfortable wearing more colour (richer browns/berries/plums/burgundy/reds)?
angelica: i usually stick to nude lips, although i am not averse to trying something new
Amy: Okay great, well for daily wear, something soft, try shades: Money, Honey, Get Rich Quick or Bare Necessity. For more colour, try shades like: Date Night, Love Alert, Glamour O.D. or Steppin' Out.
angelica: great thanks! now what kind of liner would i use for the softer shades...chestnut is getting kind of boring
Amy: You can go for Soar in MAC Lip Pencils. Or in the Cremestick Liners, look at Soft Wood.
angelica: cool thanks Amy, that's all i needed today
angelica: you were a great help
Amy: Let us know if you need anything else, Angelica!
angelica: i surely will!
Amy: As a thank you for chatting with us today, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS84LIVECHAT during the checkout process (US Residents only).

*anytime i ask for a lipliner rec, i always mention chestnut because most of the time, that is the first suggestion they have
nonono.gif

Latest posts