WOC - Inglot Cosmetics

devin

I have Inglot eyeshadows, pigments, gel liners, amc glosses, and a pressed powder. I must say that I absolutely love the quality of Inglot products. The pigmentation is phenomenal! The prices are excellent.

The gel liners are like a mix of MAC's liquidlast and fluidline combined. They are all matte and they have some really unique colors for their gel liners. Amc gloss 541 is a must have!!! It is an iridescent gloss that transform from white, to blue, to purple.

I have swatches of the pigments and pressed eyeshadows on my blog. You can call the Inglot store in New York to order. I believe the minimum order is 100.00. If you order 150.00 you receive free shipping.

K_ashanti

i been eyeing them for a minute, i live in jersey so i'm lucky to have two inglot stores within an hour of me

roLLerGrrL

Inglot products are fantastic. So far I've tried the eyeshadows, Pure Pigments, Duraline (mixing medium), Gel Eyeliner, foundation, concealer, makeup remover (waterproof), & Lip Duos. Definitely want to try more.

Definitely recommend that you check them out. :)

Dominikanmorena

Just went to the store in NYC today for the first time. I am def IMPRESSED! The pigmentation is incredible on all of there products. I am def going back again soon! And I haven't even used it yet LOL

DILLIGAF

I currently have a lot of Inglot currently from their freedom system to their individual shadows. I love the pigmentation on them. Worth every single dime.

I LOVE Inglot!!
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
I have been using there products for a couple of months now and love everything I have purchase from them. There eyeshadows, pigments, gel liners and lip paints are wonderful.. I would say if you are interested in purchasing from this brand do it in the next two months because there prices are going up sometime in May..
That being said they are so worth every penny spent.. I have been very impressed with the quality of Inglot products.
pompom.gif
The pigmentation and smoothness of the shadows reminds me of highend eyeshadows! They are now one of my favorite makeup lines and a staple in my collection!!

WOC don't sleep on this makeup line.. You will not regret trying out many of there products!! I want to try to collect all the eyeshadow I want before the price increase!!~
love.gif

Sass

I've only bought a 10 pan e/s palette and I love it! I am going to get another one soon. Other than that I will not buy anything else because if you use it to test it out and don't like it you cannot return it. I don't know if that's just the mall at Paramus, NJ, but that sucks. I bought a foundation and a translucent powder...took it home...thought about it and didn't open it because if I don't like it I can't even swap it out for something else. I had the MA put the foundation and powder on me, but give me a chance to use it for a week to see if I like it. Until Inglot gets a return policy like MAC or Sephora then I won't be buying anything else other than e/s.

crystrill

I have a 5 palette. I went to the Miami store about two weeks ago with my friend (Pnuttbuttajelli on here) and originally wanted a 10 palette but a lot of the colors I wanted were sold out so I settled on 5 colors instead. Hopefully when I go back all the colors will be there! Next time I am there I definitely want to purchase some of their liquid liners, lipsticks, glosses, and pigment! I rarely wear pigments but theirs are SOO nice!!!

pompom.gif
Inglot now has a online website for US customers!! The website is inglotusa.com!!!! This is sooo exciting!! Everyone get shopping.. FYI the prices of the palettes are wrong on the website. All the prices of the palettes are the same as the store pricing.. There is a discount given at the end of your purchase to reflect the right prices. Hope this helps everyone!!!
pompom.gif
They also have the much awaited 20-pan palettes online. These are not even in the retail stores!!!!
pompom.gif

afulton

After hearing so much about Inglot, I went to their store in Miami and brought the Freedom Palette with 10 shades. I was very impressed with the swatches.

angelynv

Hey guys I agree Inglot is awesome! I would say the only thing I dont like are the brushes. Their gel/cream blushes are just amazing I havent purchased any yet but will do especially as I recently applied for and got a pro card yipeee!!!!!

JaiLeeP

Just purchased a 20 pan palette from the usa website =). I spent hours looking at some of yours (all you gals that have swatches) and swatches from other guru's and on youtube to figure out colors I want to try. Can not wait to get this!! I will definitely be getting some more palettes along with other items. I think I have been convereted from a MAC lover to an Inglot lover lol

reesesilverstar

I thought theater brands were the only place for the pigmentation. But the pigment in Inglot's matte and pearl eyeshadows is INSANE. Now I wish I could own them all!

Do they have any coral/orange blushes? The ones on the site look only to be pink based :(

DILLIGAF

I thought theater brands were the only place for the pigmentation. But the pigment in Inglot's matte and pearl eyeshadows is INSANE. Now I wish I could own them all!

Do they have any coral/orange blushes? The ones on the site look only to be pink based :(

I'm getting ready to head out to their Miami location in a bit... I'll get back to you on this.

reesesilverstar

[quote name="DILLIGAF" url="/forum/thread/173451/woc-inglot-cosmetics#post_2100785"]

I'm getting ready to head out to their Miami location in a bit... I'll get back to you on this.

[/quote] Awww, thanks luv!

Latest posts