Working in formal male environment

Joke

Hi,

I used to work in publicity, so anything was possible ... bright eyes: no prob, red lips: no prob, pink gloss: no prob.

But now I'm going to work at a bank (stock exchange).
What would you rec me to wear?

I'm a pale slightly warm girl with moss green eyes.

I was thinking warm rose or warm plum l/s. Any recs?
And neutral e/s ...
Also which blush?

TIA!!!
th_worship.gif

Bootyliciousx

I think for a bank - Natural browns earthy tones would be great or just play up with one feature and keep the rest simple or natural. Its upto u whats makes u feel good.

alysia

I love these together & they create a very nice neutral look that you can dress up or down; Brule, All that Glitters & Sable.

hotti82

you can do a nice subtle look with color; just tone them down. Neutrals are good, I totally agree with All That Glitters, but I use grape piggie or Cornflower in the outer v/crease to give it a little Pop, without going too dark...experiment around, see what you feel most professional in...

Kat

I work in a conservative environment and my most used eye colours are woodwinked, all that glitters, expensive pink, shroom and patina. I also use satellite dreams and hepcat quite a bit with a light hand. I find I can get away with greens, teals etc if u just use them a little in the outer v or to line the lowerlash line.

Most used lip colours - ladybug, a rose, hug me and sweetie - all lustres, so they can give a little bit of colour without being overpowering.

Blushes - trace gold, peachtwist, flirt n tease, mocha!

Latest posts