worse fake MAC LOT that ive seen!!!

BellaItalia1969

I was just browsing on ebay UK,and came across this nasty lot ..may i just add that although i have seen lotssss of counterfeited MAC on ebay,this one stood out as he/she has got so many to choose from
girl_devil.gif

e7a7_1.JPG

MACs Mascara ProLonglash Waterproof Long Curling Black on eBay, also, Mascara, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Jan-09 18:46:21 GMT)
£9.99 +£2 for p&p !!
Why pay that much for fake I just bought MAC zoom lash from our local MAC counter for £ 8.40,there was a special promotion few weeks ago 15% off.
57fc_1.JPG

8e45_1.JPG

5fd9_1.JPG

MACs Multi Bundle Eye Shadow 10 Shade + 2* Shadow trio on eBay, also, Sets Kits, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Jan-09 19:37:39 GMT)
This one sells for £25.00 !!
6f62_1.JPG

item250354809482&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72 %3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

i was browsing yesterday at my local MAC counter,and was debating if i should buy this gorge eyeshadow called *Vapour*that look kinda cute on my eyes,so when i saw these weird shaped eyeshadows today on eBay ,it really makes me weep !They have this awful,nasty cheapo "quality to then that screams to me "CHINESE COUNTERFEITS"!!that i truly do not know how can anyone fall for this " vile beauty"
fool.gif

Ladies this seller *armitagedave123* has 22 of these auctions with various,vast ,fake MAC for sale !

I have not come across any of these before hence i was really shocked at this little haul of fake MAC !Im off to report all of these to ebay , and email this seller to advice him that all his MAC,is FAKEEE!!please ladies to the same and REPORT these auctions as the more people report ,the quicker this vile lot will be removed!
devil.gif

Fank you,fank you
th_thstars.gif

BellaItalia1969

Girls !!Thank you so much
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I have few more of his auctions to report as didn't have time to report all of it ....as there is like 22 running
bangdesk.gif
It makes me extremely mad to see that sort of trash being sold on ebay on anywhere else for that matter as genuine MAC!!!Like you have said before who knows WHAT VILE INGRIEDIENTS are CONTAINED in these ,could be rat poison,arsenic,carcinogens anything.The counterfeiters are NOT interested in your health but only how much MONEY they will make
th_devil.gif

57fc_1.JPG

MACs Eye Liner Waterproof Liquid Black Eye Liner 8ml on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Jan-09 18:49:10 GMT)
Our seller has sold 2 of these awful fakes already £9.99 each!!I truly despair!!!
165b_1.JPG

Macs Eye Shadow & Blusher 4 shades Pack 04 on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Jan-09 19:15:33 GMT)

BellaItalia1969

**********UPDATE*********
Gurlies!!Big thank you to all who have reported these auctions!!Im impressed ...all gone
smiles.gif

Hugs to all !
Long live SPectra and authentic MAC !

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
yahoo.gif

((((((((((Capmorlovesmac))))saw your current mood displayed and sending you some much needed hugs from cold London
th_e2cloud9.gif

Take care hun x

caffn8me

Glad the nasties have mostly gone. Thanks everyone who filed a report with eBay
thmbup.gif

I do have quite a few pictures of even nastier fakes which I'll upload when I can find them again. They used to be on the old gallery here but I think everything that was there has gone missing.

If vendors discovered that eBay pulled counterfeit items very fast a lot fewer people would risk trading in fakes. It's a big problem though.

It's very worrying to find companies in China offering to manufacture fake M·A·C and other brand cosmetics and brushes, boasting of being able to turn out tens of thousands of items per day.

Only when someone goes after these companies will consumers be safe. I don't think that the Chinese authorities have any interest in clamping down on counterfeiting though as it benefits the Chinese economy hugely.

China isn't the only place the stuff is made though - I've also located a manufacturing facility in Thailand which offers to make any brand of cosmetics
ssad.gif

Sometimes we laugh at how bad the fakes are but in many parts of the world, consumers have never seen the genuine items so will simply buy because of the brand name.

Some of the fakes are now so good though it's almost impossible to distinguish them from the real thing.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
((((((((((Capmorlovesmac))))saw your current mood displayed and sending you some much needed hugs from cold London
th_e2cloud9.gif

Take care hun x

Thank you!
th_kiss.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Glad the nasties have mostly gone. Thanks everyone who filed a report with eBay
thmbup.gif

I do have quite a few pictures of even nastier fakes which I'll upload when I can find them again. They used to be on the old gallery here but I think everything that was there has gone missing.

If vendors discovered that eBay pulled counterfeit items very fast a lot fewer people would risk trading in fakes. It's a big problem though.

It's very worrying to find companies in China offering to manufacture fake M·A·C and other brand cosmetics and brushes, boasting of being able to turn out tens of thousands of items per day.

Only when someone goes after these companies will consumers be safe. I don't think that the Chinese authorities have any interest in clamping down on counterfeiting though as it benefits the Chinese economy hugely.

China isn't the only place the stuff is made though - I've also located a manufacturing facility in Thailand which offers to make any brand of cosmetics
ssad.gif

Sometimes we laugh at how bad the fakes are but in many parts of the world, consumers have never seen the genuine items so will simply buy because of the brand name.

Some of the fakes are now so good though it's almost impossible to distinguish them from the real thing.

Hiya Sarah
th_hello2.gif

i would love to see the photos of the nasties you have in your stash ...I too have some piccys of fake Lancome,that unfortunately was given to me by my sis,who purchased the fakes while on holiday in Turkey,the Lancome lipglosses were so bad (spelling error,runny texture etc)that i binned them ASAP!
As you say these fakes are not only made in China...Taiwan,H.K,Turkey to name few ,there's a website that I came across that churns out vast amounts of practically anything : UGG boots,Prada etc although I WOULD NOT buy them ...the fake Prada,or Gucci bag cannot kill you,it may dent your wallet and pride but the counterfeited GHD's and makeup well that can seriously maim you or even kill you.
I recall there was a case back in 2007 ,where a 7-year old boy from UK,was killed while on holiday in Thailand, because he forgot to take his Nintendo charger, and bought a replacement believing it was genuine !
ssad.gif
As you can probably tell from my previous posts I feel really strongly about counterfeits,as im annoyed how many people feel that they really don't do no harm!Apologies girls as i do sometimes go on too much

Boy, 7, killed by fake Gameboy charger bought on holiday - Times Online

While im at it more fake MAC palettes have arrived on ebay UK,sellers auction says it's genuine!!!
th_yawn.gif
161e_1.JPG

19e7_1.JPG

New Mac Cream Eyeshadow Pallette on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Jan-09 19:58:29 GMT)
£44.99!!!!!!!!!
angry.gif
please report it

Brand New Mac Eyeshadow Pallette Direct From USA. We are a new import business that ship designer goods from the USA to the UK passing on savings to our customers. These eyeshadows are 100% authentic and in the UK each of the twelve beautiful colours colour would cost £12.99 so grab a bagain now. Watch for our other items coming soon you will be amazed at the bargains. Happy Bidding if you have any questions dont hesitate to get in touch, We offer a five day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the quality of the product.

mac_addict.gif
Ok im off to prepare sunday dinner catch you all later x