Would this look really strange? Using MAC Liquid Last liner in Classic Cream

Hawkeye

on the waterline? I want to use it to brighten my eyes but (and quite frankly I'll tell you point blank I don't give a rip if it's eye safe so lets just save time and stop any crying about how this may or may not be eyesafe!) I'm concerned that it will look really really strange. I haven't been able to find any swatches but what is everyones opinions on this?

Thanks for your help!

Shawna

I wouldn't be too concerned about whether liquidlast is eyesafe or not because I sin with non-eyesafe stuff all the time, but how are you going to get it off the waterline once it's on
cutey.gif
? For brightening eyes, have you tried Cargo's eye brightening pen? It has a matte shadow on one end for the waterline and outer v and then a shimmering shadow for the brow and inner corner. I use it when I have just a few minutes to get ready and it makes me look wide awake. I highly recommend it
smiles.gif
Plus it washes off easily.

lara

LLL aren't a waterline product. Stinging and burning, yowza. I'd also be seriously concerned about the product shifting whilst it's still wet and causing a film on the eye surface or getting into the tear duct and setting there.

Better off getting a cream kohl pencil and drying the waterline with a q-tip before applying it. It'll last longer that way and you don't run the risk of a nasty blockage.

Hawkeye

haha madkitty
smiles.gif
That's partially why I need it
smiles.gif

The thing is I've tried pencils and they don't really do anything for me. They just kind of stagger there. KWIM? and they don't give a pretty look they are just blah. lol

ANYWAY-I was hoping it wouldn't look too weird or very In your face bright white but thanks for your opinions
smiles.gif