Would you rather? Zobmondo...

Shimmer

It's the "WOULD YOU RATHER GAME!!!!"
(copy and paste and post your answers in your reply)
WOULD YOU RATHER???
*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco?

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one?

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake?

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps?

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time?

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive?

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot?

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin?

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct?

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars?

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss?

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation?

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring?

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again?

I look forward to your answers!!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

WOULD YOU RATHER???
*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? NO TEETH.

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one? ANSWER.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? PEANUTS.

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? CLEAN TOILET WATER.

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? SUMO WRESTLER.

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? ORANGE.

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? BEST FRIEND.

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? SCALD MY TONGUE.

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? MOLE.

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? BYE BYE HOBBIES.

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? CATFISH.
throwup.gif

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? SIX WEEKS.

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? PIG LATIN.

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? GRIZZLY.

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? KNOWLEDGE.

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY THE WORD "love".

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? TESTICLES.

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? UNDESERVED REPUTATION.

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? TRIP AT A SPEECH.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? RING.

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? BEET JUICE.

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? SLEEP.

Lady_MAC

WOULD YOU RATHER???

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? No teeth

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one? Had to think about it, but never ask. I need to be able to answer my daughters questions. I can just give her commands, use actions, and make statements, since I can't ask her any.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? The fruitcake. Like the woman that appeared on Tyra, I have a terrible fear of styrofoam.

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? Wash my face with the water. It's cleaner than Mc D's ice cubes, since the bowls are bleached and whatnot.

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? I'll pick the sumo.

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? Tux, I guess

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? Number two!!

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas right before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? Burn my tongue. I'll just get a doggy bag.

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? The pimple. What else is select cover-up for?

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? Sex drive.

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? *barf* I have NO idea.

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? Two weeks.

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? Pig Latin, that's easy

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? This question disturbs me, I cannot choose.

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? Knowledge, duh.

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? Never be able to say I love you! I'll just say " I l-o-v-e you" or " I heart you"

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? Oh god..lol. I will have to say bye to the twin stones. Sight is such a blessing.

Skeletons..

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? Trip while walking up to give a speech.. I've done it before in front of a very prestigious crowd.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? Ring, it can be easily replaced.

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? Beet juice isn't bad at all.

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? Never eat.

Hawkeye

WOULD YOU RATHER???

No teeth. Tobacco is just yick.

never be able to answer one.

there is a difference?

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?

wash my face in clean water. Then use my alcohol pads over my face and run around screaming UNCLEAN UNCLEAN

Sponge bathe. At least they will say thank you.

ORANGE no contest!

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?

First one. Then I can shove a full cake in her face and start yelling obscenties. Just so I can have one of those " Wedding day disasters" LOL

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?

The Gas.

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?

Pimple. It will give me the joy of squeezing.

Sex drive.

Catfish

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?

Only if they reimburse me for the flights and expenses.

Morse code. Then I can make up all sorts of shit right? This is how it would go *dot dot dot dash dot dash dot dash dash dash dot" And then it would make me look super geeky.

Neither.
ssad.gif

knowledge
*Never be
able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss?
Never say LOVE

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?

eyeballs pecked out by a bird

Skeletons in the closet. *shifty eye look*

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?

Trip and fall to the ground.

RING. The pet would be suicide.

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?

Beet juice.

Never eat!

Wattage

LOL OMG..........

me and my best friend play this ALL the time!!! I never knew other people knew about it, too!

Of course, ours is super sick and disgusting
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattage
....Of course, ours is super sick and disgusting
winks.gif

Here's my vote. We let this set of questions run its course. Then when the thread slows a bit, insert a new set of questions. Each new set of questions can grow even more disgusting. Yeah, I'm sick like that!
smiles.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Pimple. It will give me the joy of squeezing.

rofl.gif

Raerae

My friend had a book on this stuff lol, and whenever people were around she'd start reading lines from it lol...

MAC_Whore

No teeth (gag)

Never be able to answer one. You could still learn without answering a question.

Packing peanuts.

Damn girl, one of these is supposed to be the better choice!! Ummm, toilet water, I guess. Bleeeahh! Licking that urinal would definitly get you seriously ill.

Sumo wrestler. Seems quicker and at least you have the sponge between the two of you. And it is one person's funk as opposed to 150. Allthough, those fat crevices would be preeeeetty gross. Sorry for that visual.

Orange!!! Represent my husband's Dutch pride!!! Woo woo! And hey, if the mood struck, wear an orange tuxedo! You can wear an orange version of any outfit.

Hands down the best friend. Friends can come and go, but family is usually always around. Awwwwkkkward, if it was your mom, eh?

Burnt tongue. Another $100 is easy to come by.

Pimple. Concealer can't cover up a long, nasty mole hair.

You can always find new hobbies!!!! Like, for example, finding new sexual positions!

Catfish! I have seen pickled pig's feet and those looked rank. I love sushi. Raw catfish would just kind of be like a really ghetto sushi.

I love to travel, but I love my DH more and it would be more time with him. Definitely 6 weeks.

Morse Code. At least mastery of Morse Code could possibly help me at some point one day.

Really, neither. This is tough. But if forced to choose: Grizzly bear. The eagle is symbolic and won't maul me.

Ten scholars. Then work on having as much athletic ability as I can.

Say love. My DH and I say it all the time, so we know it. We would know it without saying it. Touch would be missed though.

Damn. I am asking my husband about this and he is torn. His answer is that he would use his nuts as bait, catch the squirrel, club the bird with it ("it" is the squirrel by the way, not his guy bits), get the hell out of there and live to have sex at full-capacity many more times! Hey, this works out to my benefit, but oh man, what an answer!
rofl.gif

Undeserved ill repute. Because it is based on fantasy, not reality. Skeletons are real. You did something shitty to deserve them.

Trip and fall.

Ring. Definitely.

Volume makes no difference. Beet juice. Pretty good for you anyway. I like beets. I actually see both making you yak though.

Sleep. You would get a lot done and be able to experience so much more! Annnd, you would have more time to jog off all of that food you are eating!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Here's my vote. We let this set of questions run its course. Then when the thread slows a bit, insert a new set of questions. Each new set of questions can grow even more disgusting. Yeah, I'm sick like that!
smiles.gif

That was my intent!
greengrin.gif
I have the ENTIRE GAME of cards to go through
greengrin.gif

Urbana

WOULD YOU RATHER???
no teeth please...

ask one

aaaaghs, peanuts...

if its really clean i'll go for the second sentence

sumo wrestler

orange

my friend!

the second sentence

wow, that original! the first one...

give up hobbys
smiles.gif

awwwww, stop it!! a catfish

the first one, easy

latin is cool
lmao.gif

bald eagle...
what is grizzly? :confused:

10 athletes

never say love

ball eaten by a squirrel

ill reputation

no god! the first one

i'd loose a diamond ring

aghs, i'll go for the second sentence

i love sleeping and eating...i'll choose... sleep:confused:

Tyester

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? Tobacco as long as SHE kept it off to the side.

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one? Awnser because it's alot harder to ASK a question with my eyes.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? Fruitcake - I like it no matter what

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? Wash my face - because I can sterilize that quicker

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? The jockstraps - because I don't wash other guys

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? How sweet would it be if it was both at the SAME time?!

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? Parents - seeing their face of rejection would be priceless

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? Bad gas - because it's happened before and I know how to deal with it.

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? Mole - because there's always surgery

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? There really isn't any choice in this question...

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? Pig's foot because I hate seafood.

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? Six weeks - because I could think of plenty to do that doesn't involve travel

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? I'd rather chop my hands off.

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? Bald eagle - because it's a pretty worthless animal, IBanimalloversattackmebecausetheyknowit'struetoo

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? Ability of ten athletes because I use my mind enough already

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? Say the word love, I don't say it anyway, I MEAN IT
greengrin.gif

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? Honestly I could do without balls, they just get in the way, I can replicate what they produce hormone-wise, plus I'd still have my real pride.

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? Already got both, couldn't care less...

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? Trip and fall because it breaks the ice, because it makes it seem extra cold to the ex when you don't remember your spouses's name.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? Pet - now lose or "lose" depends on who cleans up the crap.

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? Whichever one is better for me, cause I've done crazy things for my health anyway.

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? Sleep because then I could just fill my spare time with eating.

giz2000

WOULD YOU RATHER???

No teeth

Answer

packing peanuts

Wash my face

hand-wash the jicks..eww

Orange

Wedding/best friend

The gas...
lol.gif

Pimple

give up my hobbie

catfish (it's like sushi, right??)

two weeks vacation

pig latin

grizzly bear

knowledge of ten scholars

not be able to kiss

I'm not a man!

skeletons in my closet

trip and fall

not a man again!

cold beet juice

never sleep again...I love food!

ilovexnerdsx

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? no teeth

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one? never be able to answer one.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? packing peanuts, please.

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? wash my face.

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? THIS ONE ISNT FAIRRRR i refuse
smiles.gif

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? dude a tuxedo all the time would be haute haha

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? parents because if they were drunk it would be a one time thing

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? the meal for sure haha

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? pimple. i have them anyways :roll:

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? sex drive.

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? hold on i'm gagging

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? six weeks

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? pig latin!

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? grizzly bear

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? knowledge
smiles.gif

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? never be able to say the word love

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? testiclesssss

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? skeletons

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? trip! i'd laugh
lmao.gif
it'd be great.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? ooh..uh...diamond ring

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? one time i smelled beet juice and literally gagged. i guess the cod liver, but to be honest i dont knnow how it tastes
hmm.gif

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? never be able to eat

queenofdisaster

WOULD YOU RATHER???

Chewing tobacco.. my hubby does it so...
hmm.gif

Never be able to answer, definitely

Foam peanuts! I wouldn't eat a ten minute old fruitcake!!!

DEFINITELY wash my face with the toilet water. No pee lickin fer me!

Handwash the Jock Straps...

Orange.

The best friend. B/C I could kick her ass in front of everyone, LOL!

Well, I guess I'd have to pick the tongue scalding b/c the 2nd one happens all the time. Damn pregnancty. LMAO!
rofl.gif

OMG the thought is unbearable but I'd have to pick the pimple

Give up the hobbies definitely.

:holysheep: Pig's foot.. ughhhhhhh

Definitely the 2 weeks

PIG LATIN!
cheerleader.gif

Grizzly Bear...
weeping.gif

Knowledge of ten scholars.
greengrin.gif

Oh man! I guess not be able to kiss b/c there are way too many people I have got to say ILY to.

Well, I'm not a man, but I'd rather have no testicles than no sight so definitely the first one.

Ill rep. b/c I could always run from it!!! HAHA!

Trip and fall, b/c I could eventually live it down.

Oh lord... the ring.

Cold beet juice

Ok this is the worst of all but I'd HAVE to pick food over sleep.

Jaim

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? Tobacco.

Answer.

Packing peanuts. Haha.

Wash my face.

Jockstraps!

Orange.

Parents making a pass. Haha.

Burn my tongue.

Pimple.

Hobbies.

Catfish.

Two weeks vacation!

Pig Latin, hahaha.

Hmm... Bald Eagle. I guess... weird. I like bears and am scared of birds. Hahaa.

I think knowledge.

Never say love, 'cause actions can speak louder than words and I only kiss people I love. Haha.

Eww... I guess testicles.

Skeletons.

Trip and fall.

Ring!

Beet juice.

Eat. Haha. :p

Shimmer

Round two:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing?

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.?

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda?

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms?

Be known as a coward OR a traitor?

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg?

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)?

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech?

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life?

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit?

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears?

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world?

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been?

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple?

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell?

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said?

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes?

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal?

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes?

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds?

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?

More to come!

Katura

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing?
-Blast away with people around...haha, I don't like the sound of 'liquid discharge'

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?
-WITH FRIENDS.

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.?
-After staying out til 3am, I do this almost everyday, it's a wonder I function properly.

-Squeeze to death...

A woman with mens legs...I'd wear pants. haha

-Tough...Coward I think.

-Titanic, I dont know what the other is...???

-I cant eat hard bioled egg yolk...so hand me the mixed meat.

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?
-Lets gamble baby! haha

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?
-Eyedroppers, I'd lose count of grains of sand.

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?
-Caught embezzling, I couldnt do that ot my love.

-Glasses.

-Damnit....I'd rather have funky feet than a funky..ew.....*gag*

-Pick someones nose...

-PAINFUL! My ears. haha

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?
-Aquarium water..since the sponge just says 'dirty liquid'...who KNOWS what that is..

-here's me being challow...I'd rather be pretty dumb...I mean...look at paris hilton...haha

-A wasted has been. As long as you were on top once, you can always star in your own reality TV show...haha

-I do NOT f*ck with mold...gross. hand me that apple.

Show me hell, so I can work harder for heaven.

-Gimme the hummer. teehee

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?
-Uhm...everypart but my face. I'd gag.

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?
-IN CLASS! agh, at least I can change classes, my hair cut, and my name....

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?
At the top of a ferris wheel...can I bring my boyfriend?

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?
Be old and made of plastic. haha

Eat out of dirty dishes, I'd rather smell nice.

Drink out of the toilet.

Hit my funny bone, I hate how it feels to almost have to sneeze.

Extra 50...lipo and the gym, here I come.

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?
AWE!I couldnt do thaT!

Shimmer

WOULD YOU RATHER:

blast away in the bedroom. I'm not about to shit myself.

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star? ***My friends.

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.? ***After staying out. Makeup covers that.
smiles.gif

***Squeezed to death.

***Man's legs, I can wear jeans all the time.

***Coward, at least my loyalty will never be questioned.

***Titanic...I think.

***Hard boiled eggs. I think I've DONE this...

***Give it all away, no gambling.

***Eyedroppers.

***Let him catch me in bed. That's between us.

***Muzzle. I need to see.

***Athlete's foot. o.0

***Pick their nose. I gagged a little bit typing that out last night.
***ears. If it's in your nose i'll go into your sinuses.

***Sponge. *puke*
Be the ugliest, again, makeup helps, I can't abide stupid people.

***Wasted has been. At least then I can say I was something once.

***Bread. Ew.

***Heaven. I think...No, Hell. People would believe that more.

***I'll slap a bitch for humming.

***All over my face. EW.

***With my partner. I can blame it on him.
greengrin.gif

***Ferris Wheel. My back can't take 24 hours of rollercoastering.

old and look young, isn't that today's society anyway?

***There are varying degrees of 'dirty' but not of 'filthy' so...dishes it is.

***Toilet bowl. It's been recently bleached. Like daily.

***Sneeze. I can't abide hitting my FB.

***Chest hair, I can wax that shit.

***Tell my wife she's a fat pig. She's an adult...my son is a child.

sweetmelissa

Answer.

Peanuts-neither of these will taste good going down but the peanuts will feel less like a rock in my stomache afterward.

Wash *shudder*

Sumo-I hate hand washing.

Tuxedo. I find orange clothing icky.

best friend-at least I can get rid of a friend. I'm stuck with my parents.

Scald tongue.

Pimple-ewww.

This is tough! I'll go with hobbies since I have so many that its no big deal to lose some.

catfish *retch*

6 weeks-I never go anywhere anyway.

Morse code-pig latin has always confused me.

Grizzly-bald eagles don't generally attack people and pets

Knowledge hands down.

no kissing-I express myself a lot with words so I need them all!

I'm female so I can't decide this.

reputation-at leastr its all out in the open, nothing waiting to bite you someday when it comes out.

Trip and fall-I want nothing to hurt my spouse ever.

Diamond ring-pets are irreplacable

Beet juice-cold is better than warm when chugging.

SLEEP! This would be great since I have a newborn
smiles.gif