Would you rather? Zobmondo...

Shimmer

Hahhaaha Indeed.

When I get back to TX I'll have to post a few more.
smiles.gif

sharyn

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint?
Strip Joint Baby, anytime!!
graucho.gif

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting?
Bubblegum

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors?
no windows

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs?
ostrich legs. Maybe I could wear some skinny jeans then...

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery?
Oh God what about option C) call the Vet?

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?
no stereo!? NEVER!!!

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter?
Drooling.

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up?
$1000 violation

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing?
Virgin til I'm 40

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road?
Change a flat. I'm good at that actually
smiles.gif

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral?
laugh at my nana's funeral

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar?
Manipulation, baby.

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower?
If only I knew who bathed in there before... I'll take the hot tub water. Barf.

Never use a phone OR electric lights again?
I hate phones. So the answer is: never use a phone again.

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse?
Poison Oak

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream?
I found 2 dead flies in my milkshake once. No, one was still struggling. So I'll take the fly.

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?
I'll take the corrupt politician. I love animals.

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down?
Falling asleep everytime I sit down actually happens to me (in school).

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly?
Invisibility. Whoa... that would be so great!

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce?
Be the liar

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray?
ashtray sand. anytime.

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?
"Butthead"

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts?
EE Cup breast.

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent?
Selfless one

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you?
quarter acre by hand.

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety?
We had a kid in kindergarden who actually ate catfood because her mom wouldnt buy her cornflakes. I guess you dont die from it but I'll choose the lemons. Yummy.

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind?
ripe pimple

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers?
Raccoons scare me. So do large Rottweilers. Eeeeeh I'll take the raccoons.

Not eat OR not sleep for three days?
Not sleep

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year?
Pee on a stranger. There's people who pay for that!!!

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught?
I'll "take" (haha) the best friend.

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free?
Free Country with bombs. always. I'd rather die (a very painfull death )in a bomb attack than spend my whole life in fear of the police state.

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn?
Froggy. whatever a portajohn is.

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman?
Poodles. 30 angry poodles. maybe the 20 raccoons would beb usefull then...

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket?
Nose pick

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your hhead
mop the floor.

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people?
See in a world of blind

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms?
Uuuuuugh ticks...

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public?
Peeing in public

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime?
snail slime. There's people who eat them...

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job?
stealing. I guess.

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames?
Pictures of myself.

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?
I always thought you'd suffocate if you throw up through your nose so I'll take the gulp.

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat?
Not sure what a wiffle bat is so I’ll take the paddle...ditto

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating?
Military

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime?
naughty nun?! You know like the halloween costumes?!

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year?
pimped out street sweeper

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully?
Live to 55.

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes?
roach

Be known as a thief OR a liar?
A thief. liars are a pain in the ***

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis?
Since size does matter... pencil.

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?
20 feet high.

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products?
sweets

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?
too vain to be in a room with a nice guy and look like crap (and smell like that, too) so I'll just go home.

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing?
Murder Tiral. I talk myslef out of shit a lot, so I'll give it a try.

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?
Popcorn between my teeth.

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is?
nose instead if bellybutton. wait does that mean my bellybutton is...?!

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world?
Ten year into mine

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice?
ticks

redambition

you people are all sick and twisted
lol.gif
my turn...

Be spotted by your boss at an adult bookstore OR a strip joint? strip joint. it would be easier to tell her it was a dare.

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting? bubble gum

Live in a house with no windows OR no doors? no doors. i can climb out of windows, but i hate not having natural light

Have gorilla arms OR ostrich legs? ummm. legs - easier to hide

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery? :'( so sad. i would put it out of it's misery. i couldn't leave it suffering, knowing it would die.

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo? broken stereo. i have an ipod
tong.gif

Have frequent spurts of uncontrollable drooling OR be a bed wetter? haha, bed wetter. you can hide the evidence.

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up? the fine. no way am i sucking toes that have been in a cop boot all day. ewwww.

Be a virgin until you're 40 OR have an active sex life without ever climaxing? tough one. probably having the active sex life.

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road? run out of gas. i could call someone to come get me.

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral? tough one. i can make laughing seem like crying, so laughter it is.

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar? manipulator. because then they will think i can make people do my bidding, muahahaha.

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower? *puke* soap.

Never use a phone OR electric lights again? lights. i love candles.

Roll around naked in poison oak for an hour OR eat a dead lab mouse? poison oak. who knows what that mouse had.

Find a dead fly in your salad OR a really long thick hair in your ice cream? what has less germs? i'd go the hair.

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?work for a corrupt politician. you could get some juicy goss to leak to the papers.
lol.gif

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down? never sleep lying down. i sit a lot.

Have the ability to become invisible OR to fly? fly.

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you can't divorce? be the liar, or, marry the liar then kill him in a rage with a teaspoon a year later.

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray? *puke* again. mop water. it usually has disinfectant in it, right?

Have a small butt on your forehead OR two little feet dangling from beneath your chin?
lol.gif
i'd be a butthead. because i could.

As a woman get a small, visible tattoo on your forehead OR have EE cup breasts? gimme boobies!
greengrin.gif

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent? the selfless one.

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you? 20 acres with an ox. yeah. primitive and all, but less primitive than doing it by hand. and walking with the ox would be a good low impact workout.

Eat a small can of cat food OR seven lemons in their entirety?seven lemons. easy.

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind? seeing as my face becomes krakatoa once a month, gimme the pimple.

Be attacked by 20 raccoons OR two large Rottweilers? raccoons. i'd paint a mask on my face and pretend to be one of them. rottweilers, i'd have no chance unless i had a shotgun.

Not eat OR not sleep for three days? not eat. if i didn't sleep for three days i'd either lose my mind or die. really.

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year? living room floor. it's tiled.
tong.gif

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught? email.

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free? tough. i'd say freedom.

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn? ewww. frog please. i am assuming a portajohn is a portable toilet?

Be attacked by 30 angry poodles OR one Doberman? gimme the poodles. i can take them. besides, if there's thirty of them, the're going to spend more time attacking each other for getting in the way of their prey (me).

Be caught picking your nose in your car OR scratching your genitals in the supermarket?
lol.gif
probably nose picking. slightly less offensive to me.

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head? mop. hair is washable, and my bathroom floor isn't that dirty.

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people? be the musician. being able to see when no one else could would be heartbreaking. at least with the music i would know that no one would hear my mistakes
tong.gif

Have a mouth full of ticks OR a butt full of worms? *puke* worms. at least they aren't sucking my blood.

Get caught shoplifting OR urinating in public? urinating. at least i wasn't stealing.

Drink a shot of yak spit OR a teaspoon of snail slime? snail

Be accused of stealing OR of sexual harassment on the job? eep. stealing, i think. it could be easier to clear your name.

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames? ahahahaha. the pics that came with the frames.

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it? oh, gross. both of them. the cup. because i could throw it back up again... puke up the nose is feral.

In a fight be armed with only a table tennis paddle OR a wiffle ball bat? table tennis paddle. you can do some nasty stuff with the edge of one of those.

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating? military

Dress for one year like a nun OR like a mime? the nun. i think i could fall into that habit...
lol.gif

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year? street sweeper! that sounds like fun.

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully? 55.

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes? termites. no roach is coming into my mouth.

Be known as a thief OR a liar? liar. i could always deny it.
smiles.gif

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis? hah... i don't know. 10 inch?

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?eeek. 20 feet. i might survive if i'm careful.

Eat nothing ever again but sweets OR dairy products? dairy. i'd get sick of sweets.

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv? tv. don't like being dirty and sweaty.

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing? surgery. it's just like sewing, but messier.

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?two pet hates of mine. scabs. the popcorn kernel shell drives me madder.

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is? nose. i could pierce it then.

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world? my future. i couldn't handle seeing the suffering of the whole world in advnace.

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice? lice. ticks are more dangerous, aren't they?

ginger9

haha this is fun
clap.gif

Strip Joint. People at my work already go to strip joints anyway
tong.gif

Eat a cigar burnt at one end and chewed at the other OR chew and swallow six packs of bubble gum at one sitting?

Bubble gum of course.

No doors. I need the sunshine, besides I can climb thru the windows LOL

Ostrich legs. I'll just wear pants or long skirts.

Upon seeing an injured animal on the side of the road, drive by and leave it knowing it's in pain and going to die OR run over it and put it out of its misery?

Drive by. I can always call the local animal shelter and report the injured animal.

Spend a summer driving through the Arizona desert with no air conditioning OR across country with a broken stereo?

This is a hard one, no a/c.

Bed wetter. Only few people will ever find out.

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway inorder to get the ticket torn up?

$1000

Active without climaxing.

Change a flat tired at night in a thunder/lightning storm on the freeway OR run out of gas on a deserted country road?

Change a flat on the freeway. I have changed a flat before. Besides IMO it's much safer on the freeway then on a deserted road (you may run into a psycho and no one is around to help you).

Pee in your pants in front of everyone at a wedding OR laugh uncontrollably at your grandmother's funeral?

Pee in my pants at a wedding. The only person hurt if I peed in my pants would be me but laughing at my grandma's funeral would hurt everyone I care about and I cannot live with that.

Have the kind of personality that causes people to believe you're a conniving manipulator OR a pathological liar?

Conniving manipulator.

Drink a gallon of public hot tub water OR eat a used bar of soap from a public shower?

Bar of soap.

Phone. there's always email or writing letters.

Poison oak.

Dead fly. It's harmless.

Be president of a firm that poaches endangered species OR work for a corrupt politician?

Corrupt Politician. I'd expose his/her ass.

Never be able to sleep lying down OR instantly fall asleep every time you sit down?

I guess I can still sleep but just not lying down right?

Fly.

Be married. Ugh, I hate to say it but I can always have a lover and I rather be a cheater than a complusive liar.

Drink a quart of an elementary school janitor's mop water OR eat the sand from a mall ashtray?

Puke! Mall ashtray. I think they change the sand at least. The mop probably went thru the bathrooms - ewwwww.

Butt. Can be covered up.

Small tattoo. It can look nice actually.

Vote for a politician who has his or her own best interest in mind, but who will also be very good at the job OR vote for one who is selfless but slightly less competent?

Less competent.

Plow a quarter acre plot of land by hand OR plow 20 acres with an ox to help you?

Ox. Just because I like animals and I think it would be kinda cool to work with an ox.

Cat food! I've tasted my dog's food and it ain't bad. LOL

Conceal a ripe pimple on the tip of your nose with makeup and be discovered when someone's kiss accidentally pops it OR have your hairpiece lift off with a sudden rush of wind?

Pimple. everyone gets them, no biggie.

Raccons. Hopefully I have a better chance of fighting them off.

Not sleep. You can die from not eating for days.

Have an affliction that causes you to have bowel movements on your living room floor while sleepwalking OR that causes you to pee on a total stranger twice a year?

Haha. Ahem, I hope this is not an inappropriate remark, but some people will pay for you to pee on them...

Get caught by your spouse have an email cybersex relationship with someone else OR have an actual affair with your spouse's best friend and never get caught?

Cybersex.

Live in a country with the same freedoms as the USA but where terrorists bomb buildings every other day OR live in a police state with no privacy rights, but where everything is bomb free?

Given me liberty or give me death.

Thoroughly lick a large frog all over OR lick just once a small two inch area on the backside of a portajohn?

Lick a frog. Again there are people who lick toads on purpose - to get high.

Don't underestimate angry poodles. More chance to fight off one Doberman.

Picking my nose.

Lick your bathroom drain clean OR mop up the bathroom floor with your head?

Mop with my head. I can always wash my head after.

Have the ability to see in a world of blind people OR be a great musician in a world of deaf people?

See.

Butt of worms.

Urinating. When you gotta go you gotta go, people can sympathize with that.

Snail slime. I've seen snail slime, not yak spit.

Sexual harassment. I'm a horn dog, what can I say?

Display only pictures of yourself in your house OR display only the pictures that came with the frames?

Myself.

Be forced to throw up completely through your nose OR throw up normally into a cup and have to take a big gulp of it?

My nose. That happens when you yak anyways.

Assuming this is not play fighting. Paddle can cause more damage.

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a presigious college for cheating?

Cheating. I could chalk it up to being young and under-pressure. If I was in a military and I was dishourably discharged that is like a seriously humiliating bad thing.

Nun. I can still make it look hot
winks.gif

Drive everywhere on a street sweeper OR be able to drive only six months out of the year?

Drive six months out of the year. Street sweepers are too damn slow. My bicycle is probably faster!

Live until you're 90 and die after six months of unbearable pain t hat can't be helped with drugs OR live to 55 and die peacefully?

6 months of pain. You didn't mention anything about alcohol.

Have to hold a one inch roach in your mouth unharmed for five minutes OR have to lie motionless on a termite nest for ten minutes?

Termites nest.

Liar. I know I said I'd rather be married then be a compulsive liar earlier. But stealing is more offensive to me and also I'm just "known" as a liar, doesn't mean I am one or am a compulsive one.

As a man have a ten inch pencil thin penis OR a two inch long super thick penis?

This is a tough one. Two inch thick. I'm afraid the pencil thin penis might snap off.

Dive from 20 feet high into six feet of water OR from 40 feet into ten feet of water?

Six feet. I have more chance of getting out alive cuz it's not very deep.

Dairy. It's probably more nutritious..

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when y ou're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?

An evening out. Maybe he'll be willing to take me back to his place so I can use his shower??
graucho.gif

Have to perform surgery on your spouse using only a textbook for instructions OR with no formal training defend your spouse in a trial for a murder he or she appears to be guilty of committing?

Defending him in court. My best friend is a lawyer, I can call her for advice. Also if I fruck up I can live with sending him to jail but not killing him.

Be covered in itchy scabs OR have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth?

Popcorn kernel.

Have your ears where your eyebrows are OR have your nose where your bellybutton is?

Ears by the eyebrows.

Have the ability to see ten years into your own future OR one year into the future of the world?

10 years into my own future.

For the rest of your life live in a house infected with ticks OR have hair lice?

Ticks at home. At least there's some relief when I'm not at home. Lice in your hair is 24/7.

Kimberleigh

I love this game!

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? No teeth...blech...chewing tobacco.

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one?
not be able to answer. I love to know things, but I don't need to share that knowledge.

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? the packing peanuts. Hands down.

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? I'll take the clean toliet for $400, Alex.

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? The sumo wrestler.

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? Oooo...the Tux!

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? Eww...I guess my BF make the pass.

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? Scalding my tongue...hands down.

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? Ick...I guess the pimple.

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? 3 hobbies.

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? Catfish.

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? I seldom go anywhere now and get 2 weeks, and I'm ok with that so I'd take the 6 weeks to do nothing.

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? igpay atinlay

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? The bear, i guess

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? I'd have to say the 10 scholars, but I hope it's of 10 different subjects!

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? I guess not say "love" because there are other ways to show it.

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? Christ...have the eyeballs pecked out.

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? skeletons.

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? Eep! Forget my spouse's name. I'm terrified of public speaking and tripping would only enhance that.

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? diamond ring...it's easier to replace.

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? I'll take the 1/2 gallon of the cod liver oil.

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? wow...sleep, I guess.

Femme

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? no teeth for sure

never be able to anwser a question

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake?fruitcake, i hate nuts

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?
wash my face in the toilet

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? sumo wrestler

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time?orange

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?five years into the marriage

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?tongue

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?pimple!

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive?ahhhh.. lose sex drive?
ssad.gif

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot?catfish

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?two weeks

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin?morse code

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct?grizzly bear

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars?ability of ten athletes

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss?say the word love

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?lmfaoo eyeballs

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation?
skeletons
*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?forget your spouse's name

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring?
ring

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?cold beet juice

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again?sleep, <3 food

mmmango

strip joint

gum

no doors

ostrich legs can be hidden

drive by... i couldn't kill it myself

broken stereo... it's too hot!

bed wetter

sadly i'd suck his toes.. hoping they're clean... i'm too poor to lose $1000

virgin until 40

flat tire... it could be a loooong while before someone gets me if i'm stranded on a country road

laughing... it could be about a funny memory of her

conniving manipulator

soap

no lights... i can't live without a phone

cooked? jk i'd roll around naked =)

hair

corrupt politician

never sleep lying down

flying sounds fun... being invisible sounds funner

i'd be the liar

mop water

a butthead can be hidden with bangs right???

i want boobs =P

the one that's good at the job

by hand

lemons

pimple

raccoons don't sound as scary

not sleep... i think i've already done that

peeing on a stranger... hahaha

email sounds better than real life

i want my freedom

2 inches the portapotty(?) it's smaller than a whole frog X_X

30 poodles

picking my nose

i'd mop with my head

see in a world of blind people

worms

shoplifting

shot of yak spit
drinkup.gif

stealing

the ones with frames =P

my nose... i wouldn't want to drink my puke

paddle

military

i'd wanna dress like a mime =P

hahah street sweeper

90... i'm gonna die anyway

roach... it's better than 10 minutes

thief

lmao probably the 2 inch... the other one sounds like a noodle

20 feet

dairy

go home and watch tv

defend my spouse in a trial... i could never do surgery... blood gets me weak

itchy scabs

nose where my bellybutton is

probably the world... i think it would be boring living my life knowing what's gonna happen to me

ticks in my house... at least i won't be home ALL the time

medusalox

Strip joint. Bigger crowd, easier to fade away in.
smiles.gif

I'd swallow that gum.

No doors. I'm not prone to claustrophobia, but no windows could start it.

Ostrich legs. They run pretty damn fast!

I usually drive by, crying hysterically.

No A/C. I can survive well in the heat...as long as my car won't overheat!

Drooling. Easier to clean up!

$1000. I work at a police station...you do NOT want to suck on anyones toes!

Change a flat. I know how to do that. And, there aren't too many horror movies about that scenario.

Oooh. I'd pee my pants.

Conniving manipulator.

Oh, oh god... uhhh....eat the bar of soap. It'd go down faster.

Phone. I never really call anyone, anyways.

Poison oak. I'm a vegetarian

Dead fly. Easier to flick away.

Corrupt Politician.

Never sleep lying down. That would solve my 'falling asleep whilst snuggling and watching movies' problem!

Fly, but only if it comes with the ability of never crashing!

Be one. I don't cheat, and that'd be the only way I could be happy in the latter.

Ashtray.

AHAHA. Butt on my forehead. I have bangs.

Small tattoo. No doubt.

The first one. I want someone who's good at the job, and really, everyone has his own best interest in mind.

One by hand, let the Ox have a day off.

Seven lemons. Cat food isn't part of my diet.

Hairpiece. This has happened (I wear fake dreads like in my avatar)...no biggie.

I think I'd die either way. Rottweilers, 2:1 is better odds than 20:1.

Not eat. I like sleep.

Pee on a total stranger. I have nice carpet.

Cybersex.

Toughie. A police state.

Lick a frog.

One doberman. Again, with the odds.

Picking my nose.

Mop with my head.

See.

OH, gross. Mouth full of ticks, then I can just spit those suckers out.

Urinating. It's a cheaper ticket.

Snail slime. It's a smaller amount.

Sexual harassment.

Myself.

My nose. It's not fun, but at least it'll be gone.

Paddle.

Cheating.

Nun. As long as I don't have to ACT like a nun.

Street sweeper. That'd be fun!

90 with pain.

Roach in my mouth.

Liar.

2 inch thick. I think.

40 feet to 10 feet. the water is deeper, I might not crash to the bottom and die.

Sweets. I'll be 900000 lbs, but happy.

An evening out. I've done that scenario, it works out fine.
winks.gif

Surgery. I have a nearly completed nursing degree under my belt, that'd help.

Itchy scabs. I secretly like picking at them, anyways.

Ears by the eyebrows. Although, my earrings may get in my eyes.

1 year for the world. I like the element of suprise in my own life.

Ticks in my house.

Pei

The qns are so... LOL

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco?

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake?

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant?

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps?

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time?

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive?

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot?

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin?

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct?

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars?

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss?

As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? WTF?!? =D

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again?

kaliraksha

Strip joint as long as I’m not the one taking it off. Who cares really? They would be there too.

Mm the gum.

No windows, light= bad.

Ostrich legs, for sure.

I use to drive by until that point was made to me, and now I just freak out and don’t know what to do but end up driving by.

Broken stereo, I can entertain myself.

Drooling. Easier to clean up! <-aggreed

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway in order to get the ticket torn up?

$1000. I’m sure I could get out of part of the fine somehow.

Change a flat or attempt to.

Laugh at my grandmother’s funeral, because it would be totally appropriate and she would understand 110%. My grandmother laughed hysterically at her sister’s funeral thinking about her and remembering that she beat her at everything, including dying.

Manipulator!

I would have to say the water, although goodness a whole gallon, really?

Phone- that damned thing is a leash anyway. Then I get yelled at by my friends/parents when I haven’t picked it up for a day or so.

Poison oak.

I’m going to have to go for the hair.

Easy choice, corrupt politician.

Never sleep lying down. The other one seems more troublesome.

Invisible- Heroes anyone?

I would rather be it, I think I would lie about silly things.

If I can but the ashtray juice in some kind of delicious paste like hummus then maybe.

Aww the little feet sounds so cute. But definitely a small butt on my forehead.

Yikes, EE breasts b/c I can get breast reduction.

Second because he/she is described as “slightly” less competent.

1/4 by hand.

Seven lemons.

Hairpiece, the other one seems like something out of Dear Diaries.

I’m going to say raccoons.

Not eat… especially if I can sleep through all 3 days, hehe.

I don’t understand why it’s twice a year, but I’m going to say bowel movement. My dogs have done it on the carpet and I’ve had to pick it up… plus what is the stranger is in my living room. Best of all, my living room doesn’t have carpet it’s concrete so the choice is clear!

Email cybersex.

A police state =(

Portajohn I guess… like the tiniest lick in the world.

I’m going to take the poodles if they are miniature and as much as I hate to say this but I could probably kick them off.

I will gladly pick my nose in the car instead of shop with people who saw me touch my genitals around their take home food.

Mop with my head, that hairpiece comes in handy right about now.

I think I could bring more to the world of blind people, so I would rather see.

Ticks, ticks… worms and butt are like double gross.

Urinating… sometimes you really gotta go.

OH GOODNESS… umm snails slime b/c it’s smaller.

Sexual harassment most definitely without a question.

My room use to be full of pictures of me and because my mom was lazy about framing pics I would frame pics of me and put them in her room and in the living room and on the fridge.

My nose, oww will that burn.

Paddle…

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a prestigious college for cheating?

Dishonorably discharged- although in reality I don’t know what that entails…

Either one sounds fun, but I would say mime… all black and some white face paint.

Street sweeper… people would have to get out of my way and I could park wherever I please.

90 with pain, please.

I have such a small mouth, but I am going to go with roach.

Hmm a liar. Because in some ways a thief is also a liar. At least this way I only get one title.

2 incher.

20 Ft into 6 ft. The other way it’s twice the momentum and not even twice the depth of water to offset it.

Oh goodness cheese. Definitely dairy, I’m not a big fan of sweets.

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when you're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?

Go out!

Depends on the type of surgery, considering the game I bet it is life threatening and I think I would be much better in court. So defend in the court of law.

I think I can deal with kernels easier. So those.

Ears by the eyebrows. That seems a bit more natural.

10 yrs into the future, I don’t think 1 yr for the world will really do much of a difference… unless I can specifically see 1 yr into every single person on earth’s life.

Ticks in my house.

claresauntie

I'm going back to the original questions, here, since I hadn't participated 'til now.

Gah! no teeth, I guess. *hurls*

Never be able to answer. I will always have questions to ask!

The fruitcake is, at least, allegegly edible.

Oh my. I guess the 2nd, but this makes me sick to think about.

Sponge bath. It would be an adventure AND a public service!
winks.gif

Orange.

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party?
Thank goodness I'm not in the kind of family where this would happen! Um... I guess my best friend.

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?
The 1st. Gas is really uncomfortable!

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek?
This is a riot! Um... the mole, I suppose, because at least I could just look defiant and non-vain rather than having a pimple.

Unfortunately, I lost my sex drive due to some meds I'm on. I'd rather give up the hobbies.

Catfish.

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere?
Two weeks.

Morse code, because I never did get the hang of Pig Latin!

Grizzly.

Scholars.

The love thing! Kissing is fun.
smiles.gif

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?
I am not sure how painful the testicle thing would be, but I think I'd rather have eyesight.

Skeletons.

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?
Tripping, for sure.

The ring. Nobody ever better lose my pet, I know that much!

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil?
Beet juice.

Eat. I like sleeping- I actually enjoy it.

Holly

Strip joint- I mean I could be there with the girls for a stagette or something. The boss couldn't really say anything either considering they're there too!

Gum, I could never eat a cigar o_o

No windows, I need doors to get out
rofl.gif
Plus id have plenty of lights inside, and i could go outside for sunlight
smiles.gif

Ostrich legs! So I could run faaaaaaast!

I don't think i've ever seen a nanimal on the road. But I guess I'd drive by *cringe*

Broken stereo. Ive driven through Arizona before, I think I'd die wihout air conditioning.

Drooling, bed wetting is just ew

Accept a $1000 violation from a cop OR suck on his toes for 10 seconds beside a busy freeway in order to get the ticket torn up?

$1000. I'm not sucking on anyones anything to get out of a violation or whatever.

Active without climaxing

Change a flat.

Laugh at my grandmother’s funeral. Peeing my pants would also be ew.

Definitely a manipulator
graucho.gif

Ewwwwwwww. The water
weeping.gif

Phone, I hate it anyhow

Poison oak!

Ill say hair, but either way I'd stop eating it.

Corrupt politician

Never sleep lying down, I like sitting
smiles.gif

Invisible
Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you

Compulsive liar

Mop water. Sand is just too crunchy

A small butt on my forehead. I dont want anything dangling from my chin :p

Tattoo

The slightly less competent one
rofl.gif

I dont know how much an acre is, so ill say 20 with an ox

Seven lemons!

Hairpiece, the other one sounds rather gross

Rottweilers

Not Sleep

Peeing, because I dont kno this total stranger and probably wont ever see them again
rofl.gif

Email cybersex I suppose

A police state

Portajohn, im not thouroughly licking a frog
tong.gif

Poodles!

Pickin the nose

Mopping for sure

Seeing! You could tell everyone what you could se, it would be nice for the blind people
smiles.gif

Ticks I guess, I dont want my butt full of worms, or anything.

Urinating!

Snail slime >< cuz im sure yak spit would be warm and extra gross

Stealing

Pictures that come with the frames

Normally, in a cup, and then id throw up again

The bat sounds good to me

Be dishonorably discharged from the military OR kicked out of a prestigious college for cheating?

Dishonorably discharged

Like a mime, even thought they freak me out

Street sweeper!

90, with pain

Ill go with the roach in my mouth, sounds like fear factor

Liar

2 incher.

20 Ft into 6 ft. The other one you would just hit the bottom twice as hard

Dairy products, I get sick of sweets after eating like one

Spend an evening with a person to whom you're very sexually attracted when you're extremely tired, dirty, and sweaty from a long day at work OR just go home and watch tv?

Go out
graucho.gif

Surgery, I'm bad at law, and argueing

Uhh the kernels, less visible, easier to remove as well

Ears where my eyebrows are. That would be weird having my nose down there, id be smelling shirts all day long

10 yrs into my own future
smiles.gif

Ticks in my house sounds better than lice on me.

lilviolingrrl

No teeth...one day, my Hubby and I will probably have dentures and will probably be too lazy to put them in sometimes...haha. :p

Oooo tough. I guess never be able to ask one, as my job requires me to answer a LOT of questions. What do you think? GAH! MESSED UP ALREADY! :p

Ew, anything ten years old should NOT be consumed (I'm not wine drinker, obviously, haha). Packing peanuts here I come!

The second option has the word "clean" in it. I'll go with that. :p

Easy...sponge bathe a sumo wrestler...I'm a nursing assistant, I give bed baths to people of ALL sizes on a daily basis!

Tuxedo me, baby. Orange is fun, but nothing's classier than black and white.
smiles.gif

Seeing as my best friend IS my soon-to-be-spouse, I'll go with the former. Ed hitting on Ed sounds HOT! :p

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas right before a highly anticipated sexual encounter?

Scald my tongue...I ALWAYS wolf my food down, hot or not. I'm a little piggie!

Pimple...come on, this is a MAKEUP COMMUNITY...we all have our clever pimple hiding tricks! Non cuttable just sounds terrible... :O

What if one of my hobbies IS sex??? Oh crap, I out smarted this question!!! Or did I??? Crap. Now I'm confused.

Can you even EAT a raw pig's foot??? I'll take the catfish.

Nowhere? Not even to the grocery store? If I can travel locally, I'll go with the latter. If not, former all the way!

Pig Latin...Morse code sounds like a CRAZY daunting task. You have to write out each letter of each word...

Grizzly Bear? I don't know, I'm an animal lover! They both should stick around!

Scholars, definitely, no questions. Screw sports! Now maybe I can finally know all of those languages I wish I could speak...

Never be able to say the word "love"...there's a LOT of ways you can show it!
winks.gif

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird?

Eye stuff kind of grosses me out...bye bye balls!

The latter...who cares what others think if you know in your heart you're a good person? (Yes, that sounds incredibly cheesy, but I truly believe it.)

Trip and fall...I do this all the time anyways!

Diamond ring...if the girlfriend was me, I wouldn't care. Well, maybe a little because I'm sure the ring would mean something, but I've never really cared for jewelry.

Beet juice. WARM COD LIVER OIL!? Barf!

Sleep, I guess. I never do it anyway, thanks to full time work and full time school!
smiles.gif

Indigowaters

Strip joint - it could be a bachelorette party
lol.gif

Gum, I probably have chewed that much in a sitting but not swallowed it.

No doors. We didn't say how big the windows would be. And I can't do without light.
graucho.gif

Ostrich legs! So I could outrun everyone!

Drive by.
ssad.gif

Broken stereo, I can sing and make up songs, but no air conditioning to a person in Florida is like Hell.

Drooling

Give me the ticket!

Lol. Virgin til I'm 40. Then it's on!

Change a tire, I've seen those "deserted road" movies.
ssad.gif

Laugh. I'd have someone explain.

Manipulator. I hate liars!

The soap. I could shave it first. Aaah!

Phone. I rarely use it now.

Poison oak! Calamine hear I come!

We said "find" not eat right? In that case, the hair but I wouldn't continue

Poaching.
ssad.gif
I work for a corrupt butthole already.

Sleep sitting

Invisible, so I can see who's talking about me.
graucho.gif

Be a compulsive liar OR marry one you

Be the one. I can't stand them.

Sand fresh in the morning
greengrin.gif

Small butt. I'd wear alot of scarves. Lol.

EE, I'm already a DDD
tong.gif

Less competent, he/she can learn.

By hand. Do you know what it takes to push an ox?

Lemons. I eat em' anyways.

Pimple, their loss.

Rottweilers

Not eat. I could always drink.
graucho.gif

Pee on a stranger.

Email

Police state

Give me a fresh never-used Portajohn
tong.gif

Poodles. What are they gonna do?

Nose. I probably have been caught.
lmao.gif

Mop.

See.

Ticks.

Urinating

puke.gif
Eww. I'll take spit out of sheer disgustedness (not a word)

Stealing (sexual harassment is no joke)

Only pics of myself

Through my nose. I don't want to taste...
puke.gif

Bat. It has holes
graucho.gif

Dishonorably discharged

Mime and annoy the people who annoy me.

Street sweeper and then go on "Pimp My Ride"

90, with pain

Give me the nest

Liar, thieves are worse.

2 inches.

20 Ft into 6 ft. The other one you would just hit the bottom twice as hard

Dairy products

Give me the man. I'm sexy dirty. Lol.

Surgery.

Kernels. I've had chicken pox.
lol.gif

Ears where my eyebrows are.

10 yrs into my own future, forget the world!

Lice, I'd better stock up on Head and Shoulders.
lmao.gif

CantAffordMAC

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing?
blast away in a bedroom. if i couldn't see them, that means it was dark and they couldn't see me either. i'd just run out.

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star?
friends. duh

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.?
go to an interview with the flu. I would tell them i was sick and havent been feeling well, but if I had stayed out til 3AM i probably got no sleep---therefore theres no telling what would come out of my mouth

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda?
squeezed by the snake

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms?
man with womans arms.

Be known as a coward OR a traitor?
be a coward. i could overcome that fear someday

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg?
Hindenburg (haha I googled that)

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)?
eggs

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win?
give 500 to charity

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool?
daamn! eye droppers of water in a pool

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside?
get caught by my spouse. i guess!

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech?
i better choose the muzzle, because i can't see anything as it is

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life?
athletes foot

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit?
pick someones nose even though neither one is really nasty

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears?
oh my god....i guess my ears?

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it?
the used sponge

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world?
wow. i guess the ugliest

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been?
a wanna be

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple?
apple

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell?
heaven

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said?
hums

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face?
everywhere but my face

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class?
wet my pants with my partner. he'd understand

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight?
top of a ferris wheel.

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age?
old and look young

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes?
i guess...sigh. dirty dishes

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal?
oh my goodness..garbage disposal
puke.gif

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes?
funny bone

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds?
chest hair. i'd hop right in the shower and shave that shit off

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play?
wow. I guess i'd tell my spouse they were a fat pig. i couldn't live with myself if I did that to my son. of course I could always disguise it as "BOOOO! I love you boo!!" lol

CantAffordMAC

bookstore I guess. hey...they are just as "wrong" as I am if they came to the same place

bubble gum

no doors

ostrich legs

i couldn't just run it over. its not my place to play God. so I'd just drive by

broken stereo.

i guess drool

suck his toes...$1000 is a lot of money

have an active sex life without climax

change a flat tire. I've seen way too many movies to wanna be deserted in the country

laugh uncontrollably. i would just say i was thinking of the funny times we shared. or i'd lie and say it was because i was nervous

pathological liar

soap. i'd do my best to rub the used part off of it

i guess lights.

hmm. the mouse

i guess the fly

i guess the politician

never sleep lying down

be invisible

marry someone i can't divorce

mop water i hate sand

HAHAHA oh lordy. that is so funny! I guess I'd pick the butt on my forehead (as long as it doesn't shit) cuz I could cover that with bangs. But it'd be kick ass to have little feet dangling from my chin.

I'm damn near a EE as it is. I'd go Kat Von D and get a small tattoo. I hate these knockers

one who will do a better job

i guess the quarter acre by hand. good exercise

lemons

i guess the pimple. its not really that serious

raccoons

not sleep

i think i'd get my ass kicked if I peed on a stranger. so the poop on my floor

email relationship

i guess my privacy would be nice

frog

poodles

picking nose

mop the floor with my head

ability to see

worms

shoplifting

spit i guess

sexual harrassment

myself. lol

omg throw up through my nose

a bat.

kicked out of college

a mime

six months out of the year. i guess?

i guess 55

termite nest

thief

i guess the 2 inch

20 feet into 6 feet.

sweets

lol what? go home and watch tv i guess

perform surgery

popcorn shells

nose where my bellybutton

10 yrs into my future i guess

head lice.

ILoveMacMakeup

*Be forced to French kiss someone with no teeth -OR- someone chewing tobacco? I would have to go with the no teeth, chewing tobacco grosses me out

*Never be able to answer a question -OR- never be able to ask one? Answer

*Eat a cupful of foam packing peanuts -OR- an entire ten year old fruitcake? 10 year old fruitcake

*Quickly lick the back of a urinal at a restaurant -OR- wash your face in the clean water from a toilet bowl at the same restaurant? Wash my face from the toilet bowl

*Sponge bathe a sumo wrestler -OR- hand wash 150 dirty sweaty jockstraps? Sponge bathe the sumo

*Wear orange -OR- a tuxedo all the time? Orange

*During your wedding reception, have your best friend make a pass at your spouse -OR- five years into your marriage, have one of your parents make a pass at your spouse while drunk at a party? At wedding reception

*Scald your tongue before sitting down to eat a meal you already paid one hundred dollars for -OR- get hit with a bad case of gas ribght before a highly anticipated sexual encounter? Scald my tounge

*Have a small but ripe pimple always on the end of your nose -OR- a small mole with a thick non cuttable hair growing out of it on your cheek? the small mole

*Give up your three favorite hobbies in life -OR- lose your sex drive? Lose sex drive

*Eat a raw catfish -OR- a raw pig's foot? Catfish

*Get two weeks paid vacation each year and go wherever you want -OR- get six weeks but not be allowed to travel anywhere? 2 weeks paid and go wherever

*Have to write a ten page term paper entirely in Morse code -OR- in pig Latin? Pig latin

*See the Bald Eagle -OR- the Grizzly Bear become extinct? Bald Eagle

*Have the ability of ten athletes -OR- the knowledge of ten scholars? Knowlege of ten scholars

*Never be able to say the word "love" -OR- never be able to kiss? never be able to kiss-I would hate to not be able to tell my family I love them.

*As a man have your testicles eaten off by a squirrel -OR- your eyeballs pecked out by a bird? Eyeballs pecked out by a bird

*Have skeletons in your closet -OR- an undeserved ill reputation? Skeletons in closet

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR-forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex? Forget spouses name

*As a man, lose your girlfriend's pet -OR- her diamond ring? pet

*Have to chug a gallon of cold beet juice -OR- four sixteen ounce glasses of warm cod liver oil? gallon of beet juice

*Never need to sleep -OR- eat again? Eat

ILoveMacMakeup

Round two:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

If you had to fart at a party, go outside and get unexpected liquid discharge OR blast away in a bedroom only to realize several couples were using it as a makeout room and heard the whole thing? Unexpected liquid discharge

Knowing you will die tomorrow, spend your last day with your friends OR on a date with your favorite movie star? with friends

Go to an interview with the stomach flu OR after staying out til 3 a.m.? With stomach flu

Be gored to death by a bull OR squeezed to death by an anaconda? squeezed to death

Be a woman with men's legs (no shaving) OR a man with woman's arms? a man with woman's arms

Be known as a coward OR a traitor? coward

Experience the Titanic OR the Hindenburg? Titanic

In an hour, eat 20 hard boiled eggs OR 30 hot dogs (no buns)? 20 hard boiled eggs

Give $500 to charity OR bet the entire $500 on one hand of blackjack, knowing you'll donate the entire $1000 if you win? bet the money

Count all the grains of sand in a sand castle OR all the eye droppers full of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool? All the grains of sand

Get caught by your spouse in bed with your adulterous lover OR get caught by the press embezzling money from the charity over which you preside? Spouse

Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech? Glasses that impairs vision

Have jock itch OR athlete's foot for the rest of your life? Athlete's foot

Pick someone's nose OR swallow a teaspoon of his or her spit? Pick their nose

Have quick setting concrete dry after being poured into your nose OR your ears? Ears

Drink eight ounces of month-old dirty aquarium water OR squeeze the dirty liquid from a disgusting used sponge into your mouth and drink it? Dirty aquarium

Be the ugliest person OR the dumbest person in the world? Dumbest

Be a pathetic wanna be OR a wasted has been? Wasted has been

Eat four slices of moldy bread OR one rotten apple? Four slices of moldy bread

While still living get a glimpse of Heaven OR Hell? Heaven

Date a person who constantly hums OR repeats everything you just said? Constantly hums

Have beetles crawl all over your face OR over every part of your body BUT your face? Every other part but face

Wet the bed with your partner sleeping next to you for the first time OR wet your pants in a college class? Wet the bed

Be at the top of a Ferris Wheel for 24 hours OR on a roller coster for two hours straight? A roller coaster

Be old and look young with a great deal of plastic surgery OR look old at a young age? Be old and look young

Always eat out of dirty dishes OR always wear filthy clothes? Always eat out of dirty dishes

Drink out of a toilet bowl OR eat mysterious morsels out of a garbage disposal? Drink out of toilet bowl

Always almost have to sneeze OR hit your funny bone every fifteen minutes? Almost have to sneeze

As a woman wake up with blond male chest hair OR 50 extra pounds? Blond male chest hair

With NO explanation, tell you wife at a fashion show what a fat pig she is OR boo your son at his school play? Tell your wife

kimmy

ehh...chew is pretty nasty but i'd go for that before no teefers.

never be able to answer one, definately. i ask questions all the time and would probably never speak again if i couldn't ask questions.
lol.gif

packing peanuts, fo sho.

um...probably wash my face because at least that water is semi-clean.

i think i'd just put my hands in a meat grinder so i wouldn't have to do either one...

a tuxedo all the time, that would rule.

best friend make a pass simply because i know my best friend wouldn't be serious about it.
lol.gif

scald the tongue. definately.

hmm...that's a tough one for me because i'd be totally bummed if i had either, but i guess the one on the nose.

i don't really have any hobbies...so i'd lose the hobbies.
smiles.gif

raw catfish. though the pig's foot would probably be cleaner...
oh.gif

two weeks is what i get now and i'm down.
greengrin.gif

nia igpa atinla.

neither.
ssad.gif

the ability of ten athletes. the career i want takes more brawn than brains so i'd dig the strength of ten athletes.

never be able to say the word love.

take the eyeballs!
lol.gif

skeletons in the closet.

*Trip and fall to the ground while walking up to give a speech -OR- forget your spouse's name while introducing him/her to your ex?
trip and fall.

her diamond ring, because i know i'd sure as hell never forgive a dude for loosing one of my pets but a diamond ring, i'd get over.

cold beet juice.

hmm..those are two of my favourite past times.
ssad.gif
probably never sleep.