YAY! I DID IT! But I still need a few more Recs... :/

Hawkeye

YAY! I FINALLY DID IT! created long lush lashes and a full mouth.

It's so long and time consuming though but It does make me feel sexy.

SO this is how I did it....

Eyes:
MAC Black Fluidliner on upper Inner rim of lashline
I then curled curled My lashes and used Smashbox Eyelash Primer, then I used BeneFit Plush Mascara. After I did this I then had a spare spoolie thingy and dipped it in some loose powder and rolled it around then I coated my lashes with that as well then I took BeneFit Bad Gal Mascara and coated my eyelashes and then ran a comb through them.

For my lips I used MAC Dervish as a lipliner, then MAC Pink Appertif lipstick and filled it in, then with MAC B-Cup I placed it on my lower lip and upper lip (in the middles) and then I used NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss and with Vanilla Pigment I put some on my cupids bow area (right above it) and then under my lower lip.

I'm so proud of myself!

BUT, do you think natural looking False EYelashes will be over kill?
What is a good blush I can wear?
How can I make my green eyes "POP" now? If I wear too much reddish purples I look like a sick bunny rabbit
ssad.gif

ladybugz07

Not sure about the false lashes...
Some great blushes are Peachykeen, Plum Foolery & Sunbasque... Parfait Amour e/s & Violet pigment are both great on green eyes!
smiles.gif

Juliades

I love Variety, Ambering Rose and Plum Foolery blushes....If you use any of them under Honour (a light gold color), you'll get a great glow!

Thanks

saj20052006

More Rec

Ditto on the Blush recommendations. However, the lashes will depend on your personal preference. If your natural lashes are already lush and full, I wouldn't use the false lashes, but if not, I would try the #7 for a natural look or the #3 for a fuller more dramatic look.