Yellow e/s

MzEmo

What e/s do they sell thats yellow? and does anyone have recomendations on good neutral colors for fair skin?

lovejam

The yellow shadows I have are NYX Yellow, and Bourjois Jaune Pepite. The NYX one's matte, and the Bourjois one has shimmer. Both are very nice yellows, but I think the Bourjois one shows up more.

alysia

I love MACs Spring Up e/s, its great
greengrin.gif

dollbabybex

even tho its classed as gold, 'goldmine' is a very yellow toned gold, and i thinks its really nice if your scared of 'chrome yellow' and suits more people, and is more wearable

Also pout do a 'soft lemon sorbet' colour called miss antigua, very wearable and good on paler skin.

My fave neutrals are phloof and shroom....i couldnt live without them x

sorry forgot to say, all colours mentioned unless stated are Mac!!

XxTinker_BellxX

The only one i own is Chrome yellow, its Matte but ive seen alot of people complain about it not goin on well. It works well with my complexion... ( in my opinion) its just not a very bright yellow... its so yellow it lookslike its goin a little toward the yellowish orange to me but i like it.

mspixieears

I was thinking of MAC Chrome Yellow, but there is also Shu Uemura ME yellow 330, which I'm now in possession of! Very vibrant too.

Latest posts