Your advice needed

Loirt

1. firstly, how does this look to you? are the cremesheens even out yet? I can't remember.
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - CREME DE NUDE - NIB - eBay (item 380070074655 end time Nov-03-08 15:30:12 PST)

2. What do you think about this brush? it's cheap, but I don't know. this seller also have some e\s refills, and from what I read those aren't counterfeited?
Does this brush look ok to you?
MAC Cosmetics Brush ~129~ Powder/Blush Brush - eBay (item 110296708655 end time Oct-12-08 20:12:47 PDT)

3. I really want this e\s but I'm not sure...do you think it's legit?
MAC EYE SHADOW MEMORABILIA NEW IN BOX ORIGINALS COLL - eBay (item 380016567563 end time Oct-07-08 16:19:32 PDT)

Thanks !!

loci

1) Yes, Creamsheen is out for about a week.
2) This brush looks alright to me, but get more advice
smiles.gif

3) I'm not famlier with MAC e/s.

sharkbytes

Cremesheens are out, and it does look like my Creme de Nude. But I can't be 100% sure, since there's only 1 photo. But I'd say the lipstick is probably legit.

redambition

the lippie seems ok.

the brush looks ok but you can't tell for sure from the pic provided.

i'm unsure on the eye shadow.

Loirt

Thanks everyone! I'd love to read more input if anyone has it.
smiles.gif

I remember that the seller of the e\s was on the fav list, but I'm really not sure about the e\s nonetheless

NatalieMT

I'd say the lipstick was legit, Cremesheen has been released and also quite a few ebay sellers seem to get their hands on the products early and they're often marked as samples.

The brush seems okay, I look at some of the sellers other auctions there and again nothing looks out of the ordinary. If I were you I'd perhaps ask for closer pictures of the handles etc.

I'd say the e/s is also okay. The pot looks as it should be, especially at the catch to open the pot, the box looks okay not one of the ones that scratches easily and the sticker looks correct. Again if you view the sellers other items almost all of them would be very difficult to fake. For example the Suite Array e/s and liners.

Loirt

Thank you Natalie.
smiles.gif

The thing with the brushes is, although I could never tell myself if brushes are fake or not(a new makeup & MAC addict), the thing I don't understand is what does the seller get from selling these brushes at a much lower price? hmm...