Your eyeshadow palettes...

MissMisah

hi everyone!

I just finished depotting 15 of my eyeshadows...just in time for culturebloom
winks.gif

But i was just wondering ...for those of you who have depotted ur eyeshadows and placed them in a palette...do u have a certain way you arranged which color goes where?

i tried putting them in some sort of order...but being that this was my first time depotting shadows...i just ended up picking the shadows that i was willing to sacrifice and haphazardly placed them in my palette..

i managed to finish
smiles.gif
..and only lost pink venus
cry.gif

Isis

Thats sad, Pink Venus is a pretty color too. But you can salvage it! Crush it up and out it into a 5g jar to use like a pigment. Or you can repair it by making it into a paste with a couple of drops of alcohol and mushing it back into the pan.

I have all of my shadows organized by color. I've got several 15 pan palettes though and have a label on the outside saying which color scheme is which.

ThaHigher

I put them in order by color first, and then shade....like, I have 2 palettes that contain purples...then they are split up into blue purples or red purples...
then I have one with golds, yellows oranges bugundies and pinks...blues and greens then neutrals...from dark and matte to light and metallic...

user2

Now that I have two palettes I keep my Veluxe Pearls and cool tones in the one palette and all the frost, matte and lustre warm tones in the other palette!!

Latest posts